He confesses -Billy Andrews Imagine( Anne with an E)

This is my first imagines so one extremely sorry if it's trash, I thought of this during school but if it sounds like someone else's imagines give me their account name and I will shout them out❤️
_____________________________

It was a normal day, or so Y/N thought, she believed she'd walk to school than back and do homework like everyday. Once she got to school she put her milk in river and went over to find her best friends Anne and Diana. She went over but Billy Andrews beat her to them. "Look it's the dog and her little peasant!" Billy pointed and laughed. The girls got angry, Y/N got infuriated by him calling her friends such awful names. She ran up and grabbed Billy by the collar of his shirt and pulled him to the ground. "YOU'RE A NASTY, EVIL BOY!" The girl yelled at the boy laying on the ground with confusion running through his mind over the fact a girl pulled him to the ground. The girl stormed off into the school. The bell rung and everyone took their seats. Another lecture from Mr. Phillips was being taught.
"Y/N" Billy whispered but the girl ignored him listening to the lecture and trying to write down everything Mr. Phillips was writing down. "Y/N?" Billy said a little louder this time but the girl was able to ignore it again. She was still angry over what happened, or so everyone thought, Anne and Diana kept telling her that "She was crazy for being so angry over the fact a dumb boy was being rude, which is what they do" but that's not why she was upset. She was upset because she was in love with the school bully. "Y/N" Billy said in his normal tone but again she ignored it until finally Billy stood up and slammed his hands on the desk causing everyone to jump and this time he yelled "Y/N!" The girl looked up. "What do you want Andrews?" She said standing up. "What's your deal lately, you seem like you have a stick rammed up you a-" he was cut off by the girl slapping him across the face. Before Mr. Phillips could say anything, the girl was out the door and walking down the dirt road.

She was done with everything, life at home wasn't great, her parents hate her, she was done with the stupid small town that she was born and raised in, and most of all she was done with Billy Andrews. She ran home and went Into her room she started crying, she was sitting on the floor crying as hard as she possibly could. She heard the door open then slam. Thinking it was her Mother she rolled over and slid under her bed. Then her room door opened up and someone came in. The girl lifted her blanket from over the side of her bed to see a puzzled Billy. She was shocked and confused. "Y/N?" He squeaked. He sounded sad. She sighed and crawled out from under the bed. "What were you doing under there?" The boy asked. His face stained looking as if was crying. "Uhm, nothing. Why are you here?" The girl asked. " Y/N didn't answer my question." The boy stated. "Yes I did." She argued. "No you didn't." He argued back. "Yes. I. did." The girl said again. "No you di- I didn't come here to argue with you, I want to know what your problem is." Billy said pointing a finger at her. "My problem?!? Oh please if anyone here has a problem is you!" The girl shouted. "You bully my friends all the time! That's my problem! I hate you!" The girl yelled. His face softened from annoyance to a hurt expression. "You hate me?" His voice squeaked again before tears started to build up in his eyes but it didn't make the girl feel bad. "Yes Billy Andrews I hate you! You're a no good, and a big bully!" She yelled. He started to sob. The girl felt bad, she went over to him. In a softer voice asking. "Why are you upset? Isn't it what you wanted? Someone to finally come out and say they hate you?" She looked at him with confusion in her eyes. "No, not when it comes to you. I don't want you to hate me." He said, his voice breaking on the word 'hate'. "Why?" She asked. He looked at her with his sad puppy dog eyes. "Ilikeyou!" He said really fast. "What did you say?" The girl asked thinking he said he liked her but she wasn't to sure. "I like you," he paused and sighed. "I like you and I bullied Anne and Diana so I could get closer to you." He said he stopped crying but his lip was quivering. The girl hit him on the back of the head. "You should've just said something before you big dummy!" The girl said. " I know I'm an idiot that blew any chance with you." The boy said starting to walk to the door. "You didn't let me finish." The girl said following him. "I like you too." She said. "But you said you hate me?" The boy questioned. "No, I hated the fact I like you, but knowing you like me it makes me feel better." The girl said. "Then can I take you on a nice proper date?" The boy asked nervously. "Depends..." The boy sighed. "... can you stop bullying my friends." The girl asked. He nodded frantically before hugging the girl. He started to race downstairs but Y/N called after. "When is our date?" The girl asked. "Approximately 45 minuets so you best start getting ready!" He yelled back causing the girl to run frantically back to her room squealing in delight.
________________________________
What'd you guys think it's 972 words (counting the beginning statement) if you want you can request anything beside smut or sexual abuse, you can request anyone you want, I apologize in advance if I don't know who the person you requested is but I'll do research on who they are and try my best.