Periods- Tom Harlock imagine

Hey everyone!! This was requested by
so I hope this is good!!
_____________________________

I woke up to the beating sun shining on my face through the window. I stretched and yawned then sat up. As I sat up I felt my lower stomach cramp up. I stood up right away and saw a big blood stain on the sheets. I start to panic and cry. I start throwing the pillows and blankets off of the bed until I feel a strong hand grab my wrist.
"What's wrong, love?" I heard Tom ask. I turn around and look at him. He has a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair was damp, then I noticed he had a concerned look on his face. I jump out of my train of thought and go to take the sheets off.
"Oh..." Tom said a bit awkwardly but the quickly pulling me away from the bed. Just as I was about to protest he picked me up bridal style and took me to the bathroom. He sat me on the counter and then started to run the bath. After the bath was filled with warm water he told me to undress and get into the bath. He ran out of the bathroom and I sat there and relaxed. After about five or six minutes he came back into the bathroom. He took the wrapped towel off of him.
"Can you move forward a little?" He asked. He then sat behind me and pulled me into his chest. He ran his hand through my hair as I relaxed some more. We continued this for about thirty minutes. We had to get out because the water was getting cold. Tom got out first and wrapped his towel around him again and then helped me out and wrapped a towel around me as well.
We went to the room to get dressed. We both wore joggers and jumpers and fuzzy socks. Tom grabbed some throw blankets and an electric blanket. He picked me up again and took me to the living room. He put me on the couch and ran to the kitchen to get a warm water bottle. I plugged in the electric blanket and turned it onto the highest setting. I put the other throw blankets on under the electric blanket. Tom gave me the warm bottle and I put it on my lower stomach. Tom then got under the blankets as well. I laid my head onto his chest and we turned on Stranger Things. We sat like that for a while until we fell asleep.

________________________________
I feel I could've done better but I still hope you enjoyed it