Ring ring ring

Richies eyes go wide.

Richie: who the fuck is calling me?

Richie sits up and scratches the back of his head. He unplugs his phone and holds it up to his ear.

R: what do you want?........what? .......um yeah.

He jumps up and mouthes "get ready". As I get up out of bed I mouth "for what"

R: yeah be there in 10 minutes.

He hangs up.

Eddie: what's going on.

Richie runs over and grabs his shoes and starts putting them on right beside me.

Richie: well Stans parents now know that him and Bill are together.

Eddie: and?

Richie: he was sent to A gay rehabilitation center.

Eddie: oh god!

I quickly tie my shoes. Richie gets up and grabs his jacket and car keys. We run out the door.

Bills POV

*one hour earlier*

Me and Stan are in his room watching Netflix, Atypical to be exact. We went back to my house. His parents are picking him up in about a half an hour. I put my arm around him.

Bill: I love you.

Stan: I love you too.

Bill: I can't believe We're about to graduate.

Stan: I know right.

I place my lips on his. We keep kissing ignoring the sound of the door unlocking behind us.

Stans mom: *gasp* OMG

we stop kissing and turn around. We see stans mom standing there in shock. She try's to say something but nothing is coming out.

Stan: mom I can expl-

Stans mom: WE ARE LEAVING RIGHT NOW, YOU NEED HELP.

Stan: b-

All of a sudden she grabs Stans arm and drags him out of the room. I stand up and follow Stan but his mom was fast. Pulling Stan down the stairs.

Stans mom: YOU ARE GONNA GET HELP AND YOU YOUNG MAN *pointing at bill* STAY AWAY YOU DISGUSTING CHILD.

she runs out the door and slams it. I don't know what to do. I walk around and think. I'm scared. I don't know what they're gonna I to Stan. I hope he's ok. Should I go after him. Should I call him. I don't think he has his phone with him. I walk around my house for at least an hour not knowing what to do.

Ring ring ring

The phone starts ringing. I pick it up.

Stan: Bill?

Bill: Stan?

Stan: Bill (crying) they sent me to this place I think it's called like Camp of......something in the Bible. I don't know what to do. They *muffles* STOP *muffles* LEAVE ME ALONE. *muffles* PLEASE *muffles* IM BEGGING YOU *muffles* LET ME GO

Bill: STAN!

Stan: BILL *muffles* LET GO  *muffles AAAAAAAHHH. Beeeeeeeeeep

Bill: Stan? STAN?!?!

shit.

Eddies POV

We run out to the car and start driving,  fast too. We bolt down the road to Bills house so fast I'm surprised we didn't get a ticket. We pull up to the house. Bill was standing on the porch crying, he had mouth covered my his hand. we both run up to him. I look at his broken eyes and give him a hug. I hold him tight. Richie eventually joined in the hug. We hugged for awhile then bill let go of us.