Apparently, I was driving so fast I caught up to him despite the fact he left several minutes before I had. As I pulled into his driveway, he had just shut the front door behind him.

This left me feeling blindsided. Ethan had always had questionable motives for these things, but sleeping with my best friend, especially out of the blue like this? I'd seen him last night, he was in such a good mood. But this morning, there he was. Fucking my best friend. And I was here, feeling hurt and confused yet again.

He'd left the front door unlocked, so I just waltzed in, ready to yell at him, but stopped when I saw him go up to Grayson.

Grayson was standing in the kitchen when Ethan stomped over to him and shoved him back by the chest roughly. The younger boys eyes widened as he placed his phone down and looked to his brother.

"Dude, wha-"

"Why the fuck would you sleep with Heaven?!" Ethan seethed. Neither had seen me yet so I watched with furrowed brows. That wasn't true.

Grayson blinked slowly at his brother. "Sorry? I have no clue what you're talking about."

"Don't fucking lie to me, Grayson! Was it the first time, or have you been fucking her behind my back for weeks?" He shook his head at Ethan, head tilted. "Oh, so it wasn't the first time? You're my fucking brother. You know how I felt about her..." Ethan sounded dejected.

"Gray and I are friends, asshole." I said as I entered their kitchen.

Both of their heads turned to me, Grayson with relief and Ethan looking as hurt as I felt. What he was rambling on about made no sense. Gray and I hadn't ever done anything, it wasn't even in the question.

"Both of you are such fucking liars. Maybe you deserve each other." Ethan spit, flinging Grayson's phone off the counter.

"Can I- can someone explain what's happening?" Grayson asked, obviously annoyed with his brother. I felt the same right about now. He checked to make sure his phone was fine as he looked between us.

Ethan pointed toward me. "Mia told me she saw you riding my brother's dick in the back of the car yesterday after school, and she didn't think it was the first time. That's what fucking happened." A small laugh left my lips. "Is that funny? Or is it funny how a few hours later you came to me saying you missed me and let me hold you, believing you gave a shit?"

Things made more sense now. What happened still hurt, but at least with the reasoning behind it I could finish the picture.

I'd only laughed because the idea of Grayson and I secretly hooking up all the time was funny to me. It absolutely didn't seem believable. We were close, but in a different way.

"Bro that... didn't happen. Heaven and I haven't done anything." Grayson spoke quietly, placing a hand on Ethan's shoulder. "I wouldn't do that."

"Her best friend fucking saw it!" Ethan shoved his brother away once more. If he'd calm down and listen to us for one second maybe we could get him to believe we didn't hookup. "And she's been telling me all of these things and showing me these texts-"

How long had this been going on? And what had she been showing him, my texts where I vented about how frustrated I was with him?