"Why hello Veronica," I say to her, "you look good."

"Same to you," She says looking me over, "the dress is stunning. New I presume?"

"Of course," I say to her, "maybe a little bit of money from the money Archie got from Nick."

"Ah yes," She says, "well money well spent." We see Cheryl and Toni march through. Both girls looking absolutely amazing. As we walk towards them Kev meets them saying something quick before walking away.

"How are you ladies doing tonight?" Veronica asks, "Toni, you look dashing."

"Both Of you drop dead gorgeous," I say to them.

"Vee, your bar is amazing," Toni says cheerfully as Cheryl snaps a pic of Veronica.

"Thank you," Veronica says happily.

"Finally, a Lodge did something good for this town," Cheryl says staring at her phone.

"Well, I couldn't have done it without my favorite power couple," Veronica says to them, "- Excuse me." Toni hands Cheryl a drink and she smiles.

"Thanks, babe," Cheryl says.

"Power couple indeed," I say to them, "like I said before you both look great

"Power couple indeed," I say to them, "like I said before you both look great."

"Same to you," Toni says as she takes Cheryl's freehand in her own.

"Now I heard some whisperings," Cheryl says, "that you and true detective are on edge since Archie's left. Is that true?"

"Well yeah," I say to them, "Archie's always been our unbiased third wheel. Now that he's gone him and I are a little shaken to say the least. But we are a strong couple. He's good."

"Speak of the devil," Toni says staring behind me. I look over my shoulder to see Jug walking towards us. In an all black neat tux with his beanie covering his dark locks.

"Hello ladies," he says then looks to me smiling. I smile back but it drops once I notice the blue tint to his lips.

"Will you excuse us?" I ask the girls who look to Jug then me.

"I think we could use some more drinks anyway right babe?" Cheryl asks. Toni nods and I pull Jug away from them.

"What the hell Jug?" I ask him, "blue lips?"

"I couldn't get the manual with out drinking the fresh aid, thankfully I picked the right one and got the manual, which by the way I hid the manual in the trailer," he says, "The thing's like a gold mine, I'll have to show it to you tonight."

"I don't care about the stupid manual!" I snap, "you could have died!"

"Y/n it's not that serious," Jug says, "besides i didn't drink it... Ethel did."