9

*The balcony is right there, you won't feel a thing with a fall like that and your parent's definently won't care*

Jin quickly grabbed his phone and went straight to Namjoons contact as he called the older who picked up by the first ring.

"Hey babe, everything okay?"

Jin sighed while shaking his head and sniffling. "When is anything ever okay with me Joon? I feel like I'll go crazy at this point"

"Hey hey don't say that, tell me what happened after you got inside your place"- Namjoon said making Jin sigh

"Well for one my mom found out I wasn't actually at the library so she kept asking where I was but I didn't say anything but then my uncle showed up and said I was going around being a slut since I forgot to cover up one of the hickeys."

"That's my fault babe, I should have been careful of where I put them and your uncle is an axxhole"- Namjoon apologized as Jin chuckled at the last part

"Indeed he is and I don't blame you Joon we were both in the heat of the moment"

Namjoon chuckled at this and hummed in agreement. "Hey you know I love you right?"

Jin was taken back at that since they didn't always say it to each other before a smile formed on his lips. "I know Joon, I love you to"- The brunette said this softly as they sat there in silence before Namjoon spoke again

"Hey did you steal one of my hoodies?"

"Now you notice!?"

--------

The next day at lunch Namjoon was looking for Jin since the younger wasn't in any classes that had together. He immediately went to the roof but the brunette wasn't there either making Namjoon began to think of the worse things as he quickly pulled out his phone and called Jin who picked up by the fourth ring.

"H-hey Joon"- A tired voice answered making Namjoon frown

"Uh hey are you alright? You never miss school"- Namjoon asked while sitting against the door

"Uh well a lot happened last night so I'm just really tired right now, I might not be in school for a few days"- Jin said almost whispering like someone wasn't supposed to be hearing. Namjoon heard beeping in the background making him raise an eyebrow

"Hey are you in the hospital?!"

"I have to go, please don't do anything stupid. I'll be back in a few days I promise"

The line cut as Jin said this making Namjoon growl under his breath and try to call the younger back but the monitor came on almost immediately saying his phone was off

Namjoon cursed under his breath as the bell for class rang. He decided to finish school then go see Jin right after even though the younger said not to do anything stupid.

--

Namjoon sped off to the hospital right when school got out and found a parking spot as he quickly rushed in, going to the front desk where a nurse sat.

"Was a Kim Seokjin admitted to this hospital last night?"- Namjoon asked as the nurse typed into her computer.

"Yes there was, he's in room 504 on the third floor"

Namjoon thanked her and quickly walked to the elevators where a guy who smelled of alcohol was getting off, allowing Namjoon to get on and press the third floor button.
The purple haired boy searched for Jins room which he found immediately and walked in to see his lover pale and skinnier then before. Namjoon slowly walked over as Jins eye's slowly opened and looked over to Namjoon tiredly

"J-joon? I said not to come here it's dangerous"

"What did they do to you? Why are you so pale!?"- Namjoon asked while bending down and cupping Jins cheeks

"It's nothing really I just had a panic attack and hit my head when I passed out, so I lost a lot of blood before my parents decided to call an ambulance, fortunately my older brother heard about and did a blood transplant."- Jin explained making Namjoon sigh and press their heads together.

"I don't trust your parent's or your uncle to take care of you, I really don't want to loose you Jin"

"I'm not going anywhere Joonie, you know that"

The couple stayed like that before Jin had to kick Namjoon out since his uncle would be back soon.

----

A week or two passed when Namjoon finally got to see jin again, meaning he went to the youngers house and climbed up his balcony.
He knocked twice before the door opened and out came Jin who looked up at his lover shocked.

"Joon! What are you-"- Jin got cut off by soft lips on his as Namjoon hugged his waist tightly before slowly pulling away making Jin frown and pull Namjoon back down onto his lips who deepened it before they pulled away and Namjoon hugged the younger tightly

"I missed you"

"I missed you to joonie but I'm fine now I promise."

Namjoon smiled at that while kissing the youngers neck who hit his shoulder

"Don't even think about it my parents and uncle are still home"

"I wasn't gonna do anything, just a few pecks, the hickeys are all gone right?"

"Pervert"

"Just asking"

Jin rolled his eyes as they shared a kiss before he was pushed against his wall, feeling Namjoons hand snaking into his boxers before feeling a finger slip in making the younger moan and clutch on to the olders shoulders.

"So much for just a few pecks huh?"

"I promise no visible hickeys but you'll have to keep quiet"

"Don't have to remind me, just let me be able to walk tomorrow"

"No promises"

***************************************