Intro: Me

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Lee Jung Hee
이 정희

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Lee Jung Hee.

That's me.

Circumstances from the past have made me isolate myself from others. Is that bad? Yes. Do I care? No. People just waste your time. They put on a fake persona in front of you and then backstab you. I see people as a mere distraction from reaching my goal.

"Why aren't you working, you stupid piece of junk." My fingers slam across the tiny squares on the keyboard, hoping that the frozen computer screen responds.

Nothing.

The screen stays frozen and my hands begin to ball into fists. "You good for nothing piece of crap." I grumble, shutting down the broken piece of technology. Whispering inarticulate cuss words at the unresponsive machinery, I prepare myself for the piercing, frosty layer of shimmery white that coated the entire city of Busan. I grab the essential materials needed-- a coat, scarf, and gloves, for the outside world.

Maybe a small walk outside will help relax my boiling rage. Everything will be fine as long as no human tries to interact with me. I lock my apartment before heading out.

Busan.

Where I've spent 22 years of my life. The only place I've ever called home. I was and am still the lost and confused little girl I used to be a few years ago. Huh... somethings never change.

Several famlies pass by me, laughing and holding hands. A few kids complain about the freezing weather but the parents pay no attention to their continuous whines. It was as if they were all rubbing it on my face. They had a family and I didn't.

Who needs a family anyways, Junghee? You're a strong and independent women.

"Junghee!" Eunmi screeches from behind me, gaining my full attention instantly. Eunmi is a person who I've communicated with to survive this world. I guess you can say she's my friend.

"Someone's waiting at the park for you." Eunmi lets out breathlessly, her eyes hinting mischief. I roll my eyes to the back of my head.

She's at it again.

"Is that someone going to ask me out? Because if so, I'm not going." I deadpan, knowing her villainous intentions.

"You know me so well." She wipes away her nonexistent tears.

"I'm not taking no for an answer though. You told me you were over the last one. If you really are, prove it!." Her hands land a tight grip on my shoulders, shaking the living heck out of me.

"Bu-"

"Abububub, save it pumpkin pie. I don't want to hear it. Now go." She turns me around, pushing me, my feet scraping against the concrete floor.

Here we go...

A/n
I hope you liked this chapter. Tried my best to make it decent :')