Chapter Two:

Magnus's POV

I ran my fingers gently through Alec's hair.  Twirling it and letting it slip through my hand.

I heard my phone ring. 

Izzy 😇

It read.  I sighed and carefully moved Alec's head to not wake him.  I walked into the kitchen and answered.

"Isabelle." I said down the phone

"Magnus,  Is Alec there? " She sounded concerned.

"Yeah why? " I asked "he's asleep."

"I'm getting worried about him... " She said. "He didn't seem himself when we were out earlier."

"He's not sleeping right either, " I almost whispered " he either wakes crying or screaming. Sometimes he won't ever wake up, and will just scream in his sleep."

"He keeps saying he's fine. Jace says he feels like stress or anxiety through his Parabatai bond."

"Earlier today he went in the bathroom for ten minutes and kept groaning. I mean he could be....  Alec's not that type of guy.  He wouldn't masturbate."

"MAGNUS I DON'T NEED TO THINK ABOUT MY BROTHER MASTURBATING! " She screeched down the phone line.

"Sorry, " I smirked to myself. 

"Anyway will you talk to him or try and find something out?   don't want him getting hurt, " Isabelle asked

"Isabelle I will get him to talk."

"No. No you won't I know my brother. Don't push him otherwise he won't ever talk. " 

"Isabelle I'm Magnus Bane.  I can get anything and do anything. " I smiled and I could feel her smiling as well.

"Ok.  Thank you, " She said and hung up.

I walked back into the sitting room.  He was still sound asleep. 

Sighing I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. 

Alec's POV

I lay on the couch and as soon as Magnus had walked into the bathroom I jumped from the couch and went into the kitchen.

I'd listened to the whole conversation and it annoyed the fuck out of me.  I knew they where just trying to help but they didn't understand. They didn't get it.

I pulled a knife out the kitchen draw and rested my arm on the counter top.  Wrist pointing upward and did three long slits side ways. 

Blood started to drip from the cuts and I felt a satisfaction purr from my body. I grabbed a cloth and wiped up the blood spilling from my arm.  The bloody knife sat on the counter. I bit my lip hard enough to taste blood in my mouth. 

I reached for the knife a second time and brought it down harder on my wrist this time. Cutting it deeper again.

The pain was almost too much as I wiped it up. Then I dumped the knife in the sink reluctantly pulling my sleeve down. I went and fell onto the couch feeling the surface beneath me.  I curled my legs under me and brought them to my chest.

I felt like a little child about to be told off. Magnus walked out the bathroom towling his hair making it look messy. He looked hot.

I reached forward and pulled him towards me kissing him hard on the lips he was only wearing a towel. He kissed me back deepening the kiss slowly.

He pushed me back onto a wall and pinned my hands against it.  His hands grabbing my wrist hard. I wanted to yelp in pain but I sucked it up and kept kissing him. He started lifting my shirt up his hand tracing my stomach muscles and my chest.