20~ I finally understand why...

Start from the beginning

Not only did I lose a close friend....

I lost my lover!

I sighed and looked toward her cell starting:

"S-Star? I'm sorry.... I'm sorry I've been ignoring you for so long. I know you all miss him.... It just kinda hit me hard.... I feel like it's my fault he's..... gone. But I know you're there for me. That's why I love you. We- .........Star? STAR?"

There was no one in her cell.

There was no one there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Eclipsa's POV:

I yawned, bored out of my mind... (Just like the people reading this chapter-)

As I slowly twirled my wand around my hand, looking around the room the door suddenly burst open....

And in a flash all my guards were on the floor groaning...

I gasped and quickly stood up, but not before I saw a bright flashing light and the one and only Star Butterfly literally flew into the room.

"It can't be...." I muttered, eyes wide and filled with a newly found fear.

Star Butterfly was in her Butterfly form.

"Eclipsa. Hand over the wand."

I growled....

"NEVER!" I shouted, and flipped my umbrella wand open saying a spell to take the pest out...

She dodged and quickly swung down but I crouched and jumped out of her reach.

"YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS YOU LITTLE BRAT!" I spat as I aimed my wand at her again...

"RAINBOW FIST PUNCH!"

I stopped mind spell as I got hit in the face by her spell, slowly groaning....

I opened my eyes and gritted my teeth as my wand came in contact with Star's hand and it changed back to its original form....

She paused and looked from her wand back to me.

....

......

...........

...............

....................

"Why?"

....

......

...........

...............

....................

....

......

...........

...............

....................

"What?" Is all that came out of my mouth.

She repeated her question again, with more detail.

"Why are you attacking your own people? Why are you doing this to yourself? To us?"

"I-....."

My eyes were wide now and I looked down at my gloves hands....

"You aren't really bad..... are you?"

I looked back up again and my shocked face soon turned into one of Anger.

"No...... I'm not bad." I stated as I slowly stood up.

"I'm even worse." I smiled wickedly as my ally slowly crept closer to her...