"Oh wow," Evelyn says.

"Yeah," I tell her, "so anything that the farm can do to help would be deeply appreciated."

"I promise we can help you too," She says and I nod.

"Well I'll be waiting for something," I say to her, "you guys are my last resort."

~~~~~

Jug and I sit at the kitchen island eating our pizza together in silence. The soft music from my phone making the atmosphere comfortable.

"So you told Evelyn everything?" He asks me and I sigh.

"I don't know what I was thinking," I say, "but I mean to be fair everyone else knows."

"Still," He says to me, "I feel like it's more of a you bottled everything up thing. You know I'm here right?" I nod leaning into him.

"Okay," I say with my forehead pressed against his chest, "my head is still spinning from last year. Everything has just been so wild that I don't know anymore. That's why I thought I should step back from this case. I mean hell Jug, you and I almost died last year."

"You need some time away from it all," He says honestly, "I understand. Maybe you should pass off your side of the Evelyn stuff to Betty. Maybe look up some therapists?"

"Yeah," I say to him, "yeah I should."

"How about while we work on this you go handle the serpent stuff," He says, "go have fun with Cheryl and Toni. Just try and relax. Does that sound okay?"

"That sounds perfect," I say to him smiling, "thanks." I pull back and place my hand on his check.

"N/n you're beautiful," He says to me out of no where.

"You are stunning Jughead Jones," I say to him, "how did I get so lucky?"

"I should be asking you that," He chuckles.

"Can you do me a favor?" I ask him and he nods.

"Be careful with that game," I say to him, "there is something I don't like about it."

"N/n-"

"Seriously," I say to him, "if I see blue lips on you or something else like that I will take it as a personal attack Forsythe."

"I won't do anything I don't think you'd approve of," he says to me, "I wouldn't dare."

"Fine," I say to him returning to my pizza, "I believe you." He takes a bite of the cheesy pizza. "I'm going to head to bed soon. If you care to join? But I'm sleeping. No funny business."

"Alright," he says to me, "that works." I stand up and discard of the dishes and leftover pizza. Then make my way to Jug. Giving him a quick kiss before pulling away. "You can do better than that." I smirk taking the challenging moving back to him. As I press my lips softly to his, He rests his hand on my back of my head. Tangling his fingers in my hair while I place my arms on his shoulders. My dominance still lingering as the kiss becomes more passionate. Everything sweet and nice. As I pull away his eyes remain on my lips.