chpt 2

Jungkook's Pov

I looked at my phone to see that it was already 6:30 am. I groaned and sat up. I decided to walked around cause I am bored as fuck.

I walked for what seemed like a mile and saw a huge mansion in the distance. I walked up to it not giving a fuck about who lives here.

That is when a camera asked why I was here. I saw that the mailbox said Taehyung I smirked and said  " I am here because I have some business with my roommate Taehyung. "

The camera turned away and the gates unlocked. I sighed and quickly went inside to be greeted by over 50 maids and butlers. They took me to his room and then left. Me being myself and not being polite barged in and slammed the door shut.

Tae
" Hey what did I say about barging i____. Why the fuck are you here in my room. "

Jk
" I don't know maybe so I can blackmail you. "

Tae
" You don't have the power to do that you bitch. "

Jk
" Okay 1 I am not a bitch becayse I am not a girl and I am not a dog. and 2 Yes I can people just love gossip you know. Also people fall on their knees to be with me. "

Tae
" Just get out. I am a prince I don't need to be talking with your kind. "

Jk
" Now I am pissed. All I have to say is that you went out with your friends and you were fucked by three men. Imagine what that would do to your reputation. "

Tae
" You wouldn't dare "

Jk
" Dare to find out. ''

Tae
" W-what do I have to do to make you silent. "

Jk
" D whatever I ask you to do. And if you don't I will tell the whole school a little lie that they will find out to be true. "

Tae
" Fine whatever you brat."

I smiled and pointed to the bed. He looked at me with wide eyes and then tried to escape the room but of course I stopped him before he could even touch the door.

Jk
" and where do you think you are going. "

Tae
"Away from you. "

I smirked and grabbed his hand. We left the mansion and I dragged him all the way to our dorm. I opened the door and pushed him inside.

He just stood there like he was not going to be pushed around.

Tae
" You know what you uncivilized son of I don't even know what. Go ahead and blackmail me no one would believe you. I am not going to be pushed around by a stupid horny brat like you. I am not one of your sex slaves that you can just play around with and throe them to the curb."

I was surprised that he said that to me. I was Beyond pissed now. I wanted to have him under me in the bed. I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back and whispered in his ear causing to lightly whimper.

Jk
" Never talk to me like that again you got that mister sexy prince.

Tae
" I c-c-can talk to you how ever way I want. "

I smirked and licked his ear making him slightly moaned but he bit his tongue. I smirked again loving the reaction I was getting. I liked his his neck and bit his collarbone and he moaned out.

Such beautiful music to my ears. I let him go and he collapsed on the floor.

Jk
" Now that you have that big mark on your neck they would have to believe me now right. "

Taehyung's POV

That Bitch. I want to kill him and the family that does not know how to raise their fucking son. Now he is going to tell that stupid white lie and I have this stupid mark on me whatever the fuck it is in my neck.

And why the fuck did I make all those lewd weird sounds. I am discussed. I stood up and walked out of the dorm like nothing happen and walked out to the school campus and continued to walk till I walked up to a small group ot friends I have.

Jimin
" Tae your finally back home."
Tae
" I only left for a day Pabo."

Jimin
" Whatever and I am not a pabo."

Suga
" Yo dude did you get fucked last night. You have a hickey on your neck. "

Tae
" What the fuck is a hickey my maid was upset last night and she was not looking where she was going and she jabbed the end of a broom in my beck. "

Suga
"Damn must of hurt. "

J-hope
" Have you guys seen the new kid. He is interesting apparently he didn't go to the dorm last night and stayed in like a forest and didn't come back until a little earlier today. The teachers are pissed. Hahaha"

Jimin
" I know also he is kinda cute. I see a lot of boys falling at his knees and girls too but who needs girls when you have the dick to be shoved up inside of you. "

Suga
" You pabo, your gay is showing."

Tae
" I am his fucking roommate. "

Jin
" Now now my brother no foul language. "

Tae
" Whatever. "

I smiled and walked back inside of the school and went to the school library. I opened the door and everyone looked at me. Great more attention. Boys and girls would not stop blushing I sighed and left.

I went to my locker and of course it is filled with chocolate and other crap. I hate sweets they are not my thing. I grabbed them up and threw them away and saw a small little note.

* Dear Prince Taehyung

I want you to meet me on the school roof top. I want to talk to you, but I want to talk to you alone where no one is looking.

I just want to talk and ask you a few question if you do not mind. Meet me at 4:58.

                          Love
                             Jk *

I read it in my head and thought * who the fuck is Jk. * I closed my locker and threw away the paper and went to class.

Sorry for not updating in a while hehe hope you like.

Word count : 1061.