four

when suddenly "HELP!!! I DON'T WANNA DIE HERE PLEASE!!!" he yelled.

She let her tensed shoulders loosen a bit. "I thought you passed away by shock." She sighed. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!???! I WANNA GO OUT TO MY HOUSE!!!" He whined.

"Ah! Mr. Taehyung! Shut up~" she cooed and shutting down her eyes, let her head fall back in air as she quietly sat there.

Taehyung laid on that cold, wooden floor, whining to get out, while she kept wondering about ways to get out.

Suddenly a thought struck her mind. She got up from where she was sitting and started looking for a washroom.

"I am hungry. I wanna eat." He pouted. "So?" She asked, not even looking at him and trying to find the washroom anywhere around, one hand on her waist and one holding the sanitary napkins pack.

"So...give that bread." "...What bread?" She was confused and looked at his face. "That bread, in your hand." She looked down just to notice what she was holding.

"Dude no!" "Why not?" "This isn't bread..." "Then what is it?" She blushed.

"Okay what if it is? Just eat anything else!" "There is nothing except candies here! Give me that bread! It's the only one left!" "WTF NO!" "WHY NOT???"

"Taehyung shut up! Stop arguing! Let me think!" She looked at a wooden door. "What's that?" "...I guess a washroom." He said in an obvious tone.

"Okay then." She started to move towards that room when suddenly something stopped her. "TAEHYUNG LEAVE MY FOOT!!!"

"NO!!! WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO!?!?!? TO EAT THAT BREAD ALONE IN THE WASHROOM!?!? I WON'T LET YOU!!! SHARE SOME WITH ME TOO! I WILL PAY YOU! I SWEAR!!!"

"Taehyung shut up! It's not the money!" "Then what is it?" She left the pack. It fell on the ground, making the sanitary napkins fall away. He loosened his grip on her foot.

Picking up a napkin, she ran away as he sat there, totally shook and disappointed.

But he smiled, for no particular reason, as the fate had made him crazy by now.

*ignore the background*