one

"Where is the xl size?" She whined as she looked around the hygiene counter for her sanitary napkins, continuously humming.

"Ah, where is the grapes flavour???" He yelled at himself, not being able to find his favourite flavour of gums, throwing away all the citric flavours, as the shopkeeper glared at him, having glimpes of Y/N too from the corner of his eyes, as the hygiene shelf wasn't too far away from that of the chewing gums.

He looked down on the floor, at the apple flavoured gums that he had just thrown. "Not bad." He said, bending down to pick it up.

Picking it up, he was about to turn towards the cash register when he noticed something in front of him. A girl.

Hair messed up into a bun, wearing shorts, oversized shirt and converse, she was searching for something on a shelf, that seemed like bread to him.

He turned left and moved towards the cash register. Taking out his wallet from his back pocket with one hand, he slammed the gum on the counter as something else also got slammed beside it.

It was the packet of sanitary napkins. "How much?" She asked. Her voice sounded the sweetest he had ever heard.

"3,152.33 ₩" the shopkeeper said, hitting the keyboards too roughly with his slender fingers, eyes glued on the computer screen.

Taehyung stood frozen looking at her as she first took out a firm note of 1000 ₩, a crumpled one of 100 ₩ and a few coins, hardly 10 ₩. "I'll give you the rest tomorrow." She said. "No Ma'am, that's not how we do it. You have to pay right now."

"Come on. I can't go back up there, to the 20th floor just to get your money. I will really really return it by tomorrow, I promise. Will you please let me go now?" She pleaded. "You may go Ma'am."

She was about to pick it up when suddenly he swept it away. "But without this packet." He smirked. She tilted her head slightly to the left, mouth widened in surprise. "Look how rude you are!" She exclaimed.

"Let me check out first, I have reached here before you." Taehyung said as he slammed his credit card on the register. "Sorry, but we don't accept cards." "WHA-A-A-AT?" he dragged the word and looked at the shopkeeper in amazement. "But I don't have change." He said.

"Then no gums!" The shopkeeper replied, raising his eyebrows. "Hey Mister, first sort out with me. Give me the packet, I will give you the money tomorrow. Promise." "As if I believe you." The shopkeeper folded his arms to his chest level. "Come on!!!" She squealed.

"And can't you just give away a pack of chewing gum for free? It just costs a few wons!" Taehyung exclaimed. "No! Not at all." The shopkeeper yelled as he sat down on a chair placed there.

"You don't even have the grapes flavour!" Taehyung whined. "Yes, you don't have the xl size too!" "Shut up! It's just a packet of bread." Taehyung yelled at Y/N. "And what are you fighting for? A pack of gums!" She yelled back.

"So? I am already late, let me check out first!" He said and turned to the shopkeeper. "No mister, doesn't matter if you are being late or not, my stuff is more important." She said and folded her arms. "Oh come on, what is important for you, huh? A packet of breads?"

She rolled her eyes. "Hey hey hey! If you don't have change, why don't you pay for her as well?" The shopkeeper suggested as both of them turned to look at him, giving death glares. "Only if you want..." the shopkeeper said and nervously chuckled.

"Fine." Taehyung said and took out a firm 5000 ₩ note from his wallet and placed it in front. "You don't need to help m-" Y/N was interrupted mid-sentence by Taehyung. "Look lady, no need to pay back, no need to meet again. I can afford whatever you lay your eyes on. I can buy it. I can even buy you."

She narrowed her eyes and was about to say something but was interrupted again, by the shopkeeper this time. "Sir, I don't have change. Let me get it from the neighbourhood."

He exited from the entrance door after saying so, which was followed by another arguement inside his store. "What did you say, huh? You can buy me? No Mister." She yelled at him, one hand clutching on his collar.

"Oh yes, I can. You don't know me." "I dooooooo..." the drag of the word wasn't intentional, it just came out like that as both of them fell on the ground, because of a shake.

The Earth was shaking.

■■■■■