17 but '13'

Dino's POV

Yesterday is definitely what I called as a special day. I've work hard to make sure the date going perfectly. At first, I don't even know how to do it, how to prepare it. But thankfully because of my friends and some of her friend's help, I can do it without any mistakes.

I was so thankful when Hana loves it, she was smiling through out our date. Her smile, is my new favourite things. Not that I say that I don't like dancing, its my soul. But her smile is definitely get a higher place in my heart.

Its my first date, I was so happy and excited. Without no much knowledge, I still can make her smile growing and growing.

Hana is a first girl that I give my fully attention. She was different, I don't even remember how many times that I said that she was different from others. I supposed to stop myself from falling more and more for her, I want her to be happy, but I want its because of me. Only me.

When a first time I bumped into her, I was definitely shocked. Not because I bumped into a nerd girl or what, but I suprised because she is so beautiful. Yes I've saw her for how long that I remembered, but its a first time I look at her that close.

During our date, I finally understand why I asked her for a date, why I always giddy to saw her, why I can't stop smiling when I saw her, why I feel ease whenever she was around me. Now I got the answers for all the questions that had been replaying in my mind.

Its because I love her. Love is something that can't be played. Whatever I feel for her is definitely love. Before I know her, I doesn't know what is love. But now, I know that, I even feels it.

And I will make her as mine, mine.

------

Hana's POV

An adress that he gave me lead me to a park. Its not too far from my house. Its suprisingly empty, without kids and parents here. Its just a playground and a lot of trees and houses. Its confusing, I thought that he was already here. I guess I wrong then, I sit on one of the chairs and waiting for him.

I can't wait to tell him something that I really want to tell him. Its something that I've been dying to let him know. After yesterday night, I finally realised what I supposed too realise it sooner. But its okay late than never, right?

"What do you think?"

I jumped. I don't realise that he was standing behind me. I glared at him.

"You are scaring me. Fortunately I doesn't get any heart attack"

He chuckled. Gosh his voice.

"Okay stop whining, I'm going to ask you something. But before I tell you that, I want to know if you are free tonight or not?" He said directly.

Putting my fingers at my chin, pretending like I'm thinking something. Actually I already know that I don't have anything to do tonight other than laying on my bed and watching Netflix while eating chocolates. God, Life Goals.

Amused by my reaction, he knocked the back of my head and laughing. I smiled, his smile, I don't know how to explain the feeling when I saw his smile, when I heard his laugh. There something in my heart, It feels so good and I want to have that feeling forever in my life.

I never know this feeling exist, even with TaeJoon. But now, I feel it, everything that I never experience.

"Lee Chan, stop hitting a girl. Urgh, I'm free tonight. Why do you asked me that?" I raised my eyebrow.

He looks hesitated, like he doesn't know if what he did is right or not. Why does he thinks about?

Dino's POV

Is what I'm doing right now is a good thing? What if I got rejected? Will she accept my feelings, or she doesn't feel what I feel right now? I'm a badboy, who will want me?

I looked at my feet for awhile and taking a long breath. Looking up, directly at her eyes, I finally got some courage. I will do it, I doesn't care if I got rejected. It's okay, be manly, Dino-ah.

"Will you go to a date with me?"

She looks confused but excited at the same time. After awhile, she finally reply.

"Doesn't we go to a date yesterday?" She raised her beautiful and amazing eyebrow.

Gosh, why does it so hard.

"It's different. Yesterday, we going out as a friends who want to know about each other. But today, I want it as a lover. Hana-ah, will you be my girlfriend?" I said in one breath. I didn't look at her eyes after saying that, afraid that I got to see a regret and dissapointed in her sparkling brown eyes.

It got silent for awhile, she will reject me. I know it. God, its hurts, why sh-

"Dino, look at me" She said, holding both of my hands. This it is, a rejection. She will said that she doesn't want me to be her boyfr-

"Yes, I'm willing to be your girlfriend"

"It's okay, I understan-- , WHAT! Did you said 'yes' or my ears are hearing wrong word?"

She laughed, god I will do anything to protect all the danger for her. I will do anything to make sure that she will always laughing. I promise.

"Yes, I said 'yes'"

"I really want to kiss you right now, right here. But I promise that I will do it for you and make it perfect. I promise you. Thank you so much, babe. You doesn't know how much you mean to me. Thank you"

-------

A short chapter. Its been a long day since my last updated. Sorry for all the waits, thankyou so much for reading this. Enjoy this chapter.

Can't wait for their second date together and first date as a Girlfriend and Boyfriend. Dino is so sweet, please protect himmmm!