'12'

"So what happened?"

I stared at my mom, shocked. When I opened the door, I saw my mom standing in a living room, looks like a creepy person. She is smiling at me before throwing a lot of questions about my date.

Not that I complaint, I really want to tell someone about what happens today, but I'm so exhausted. All I can think right now is my comfortable bed. I just wanna close my eyes and resting my body.

Its 1 am in a morning, and tomorrow I'd to go to Lyn's house because she wanted me to teach her a freaking Biology. I want to say no to her request but doesn't have any heart to reject, because of her reaction when she got her Biology quick test yesterday. She wanted to tell me sooner, but keep forgetting it because she was so excited about me.

So she texted me when I was still watching a movie with Dino, asked if I free or not tomorrow morning, and when I said I've nothing to do, she asked me that question..

"Can we talk tomorrow, mom? I'm so tired right now. Pleaseeee?" I pleaded

She frowning and said "But, I wait for you since 12 a.m. Can't you tell me now? Please baby?"

"Tomorrow ok? I swear I will tell you everything" I said. With a sad expression, she nodded and started to walk to her room and me to my room.

Without washing my face and remove any makeup, I layed on my bed and closing my eyes, hoping that tomorrow will be more happy than today.

-------

The next day, I wake up early eventhough I was so sleepy. My back hurts so much and my feet feel like I was stepping on a rock. Much of my dismay, I walked to my bathroom and started cleaning myself.

When I'm done with getting ready, I opened my phone and saw that I've two unread messages. Both from Dino.

Dino-saur ♥
Goodmorning, angel.

Dino-saur ♥
Oh i forgot something, ❤

I blushing furiously and slightly frowned. Why does I blushing over a message? Am I already crazy or what? Shaking my heads, I texted him a goodmorning too, with a cheeky emotion and walking downstairs.

Eunkwang Oppa and once again, his partner for his 'assignment' are arguing with each other about some channel. Seriously, I'd always wonder how the heck they are older than me. Because really, both of them are so childish.

He had been introduced her to me, a beautiful and polite girl. She has a perfect body actually, Eunkwang Oppa told me that she is an athlete, and always participated in any sports competition at their college. When a first time I met her, I thought that she is a shy girl, and doesn't talk to much. But yeah, don't judge a book by its cover, because she is an opposite of that.

She is sassy, confident and talkative girl. Much of my brother's dismay, whenever they argued over something, I always defending her and my brother being a diva, dramatically said that I was no longer his favourite sister.

Rolling my eyes, I walked to my mother and started telling her everything about yesterday.
About 3 hours and 38 minutes later, finally my mom stopped talking and start finding my dad. At 3 in the evening, I drove to Lyn's house for helping her in Biology.

Her house is a medium-size, but beautiful and breathtaking. Lyn told me that her mother is a gardener, so thats explained a lot of different flowers on her backyard. She also told me that her father is an architure, so thats also explain of her unique's decorations. Seriously, I really want a house like hers too, because its simple, yet amazing.

"So how are you?" Lyn asked, amusedly because she saw my tired expression cause by my lack of sleep this morning. I can't sleep well because my mind always thinking about my date with him, and my feeling towards him.

"Spectacular" I rolled my eyes. Give it to Lyn to tease me all day about something like this. When she heard my reply to her question, she smiled and shooking her head.

I follow Lyn to her room, and brings out my text book and start explaining a few topic that Lyn had highlighted. However, after 20 minutes me explaining everything to her, Lyn decided that she had enough of that, and asked me to stop talking. Rolling my eyes, I got up and walking to her kitchen to get some water. Eventhough this is my first time coming to her house, but I already remember a way to her kitchen.

When I was drinking a glass of water, Lyn come downstairs and handed me my phone, telling me that someone called me.

I took my phone from her hand and stare at the screen, it shows that someone is none other than Dino. With a huge grin, I look at Lyn who had an amused smile and excused myself.

After 5 seconds, finally Dino picked up his phone. "Soooo, why does you call me in a middle of holiday?" I smile eventhough he doesn't see it.

I sense a grin from him when he replied, "Nothing, just wanna call my future girlfriend. Can't I?"

I snorted, but blushing at the same time. Even his words has its effect at me. Not that I complaint it, I really love his words, his laugh and everything about him, as disgusting as its sounds, but I really really like everything about him. Except his huge ego and cocky, of course.

"Eh yeah, stop lying. Don't make me put my hope so high" I said sternly, but sounds like a little girl playing with her unicorns instead.

Laughing, Dino said "Seriously. Hm Hana, can I meet you now? I've something to asked you"
Thinking deeply, trying to remember if my mom had told me to do anything or go anywhere today, or if my dad and my brother told me to fetch him or what, when I confirmed that I had nothing to do today, I said an okay to him.

When I walked back to kitchen, Lyn is sitting on a stool, eating a cereal with a chocolate milk. I stared at her and raise my eyebrow at her, curious why she only ate that, a breakfast thing, during lunch. She just shrugged and continue eating. Me on the other hand, shaking my head and tell her that I need to meet Dino. She just said a goodbye and waves to me.

While walking to an adress that Dino sent at me, I think

What exactly Dino want to tell me about till he can't wait for tomorrow morning? Did its bad news or good news? God, why does I feels so excited?

------

Seriously I feel like I don't like this chapter because I really doesn't know how to describe everything in my head in one chapter. I feel like this chapter not good enough to be publish, but here it is. Can you guys give some comment about this chapter? Is it good or bad?

Thank you so much for who still reading this chapter eventhough so many people already decided to stop reading this story because its so bored and not good. I really appreciate your kindness.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share this story. Thanks again, violetss ( a nickname that I decided to call my readers )

Love,
VioletQee-