Bounty Hunters and Sexual Tension

Y'all, this is a COWBOY BEBOP AU and if you haven't seen the anime well rip

Y'all, this is a COWBOY BEBOP AU and if you haven't seen the anime well rip. Basically the characters are bounty hunters in a futuristic "western" setting.

Spike Spiegel = Tord Spiegel, except Tord actually lets go of his past unlike Spike.

Faye Valentine = Tom Valentine, except Tom is less of an.. Well, if you watched the anime then y'know how Faye is. Honestly not the exact same personality, just the same concept.

Jet Black = Edd because big somewhat sensible boy. (But I can't imagine Edd's last name being Black, just doesn't fit??)

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV = Matt, but a little more mature than Edward (which makes sense because Edward is a child.)

Also the Dog, Ein I think? Is Ringo.

This is a short oneshot dedicated to burntbagellss because we brainstormed the fuck out of this au and I love it.

DISCLAIMER: There will be a different depiction of Tom's character than I usually write him as. I am in no way trying to fetishize gay men. Considering I'm writing Tom based off of Faye's coquettish personality, I'm bound to have to write him with a sensuous nature and wearing "suggestive" clothing (if you depict a jumpsuit with a zipper on the chest as such). Apologies if you are offended by any of the following content.
_____________________________________________

Twenty. Million. Woolong.

God, was that bounty worth it or what?! Frankly, Tord was pretty fucking happy with the outcome. Usually whenever they're after a bounty, whether that'd range from twenty thousand woolong to thirty million woolong, it always ends up with the bounty dying a sad and tragic death or whatever other coincidence prevents them from cashing in the money.

But finally, an actual cash in! They actually managed to turn in a bounty without having to go through some stupid character death (Albeit, Tord does gain some sort of attachments to a few of the bounties).
And all it was resulted to be a few lankey hackers that disabled the astral gateways.

That's why they got "Radical Matthew the Hacker" on their team to out-match the dumbasses. Even if Matt kinda forced his way into the team... Then again, Tom did too.

This was besides the point however. The point is, they once and for all got some cash and now they have to wisely spend it—

"Hey, hotshot."

Fuck. Of course. Tom wants to gamble it.

Tord sighed, facing the man himself with a reluctant grin on his face. Infact, there was a little twitch across his eyebrow.
"Tom, I'm not about to gamble the money that we finally earned. Especially with a scammar like you."