But then he had to go.

I wonder what happened if we won't see each other.

Would we still be the same?

Would I still love him?

Would he still love me?

Would we still have the same feelings for each other?

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what our future would be.

Joshua flipped the ten last pages.

Empty.

He flipped the last page.

For Joshua.

-Julia.
31st December.
12.00 a.m.

*

Jule went back to school after her school break.

She tried to get used to her situation.

"I've used to spent some time alone. What's so hard about doing it again?" She tought.

But school was really hard without the boy she loves.

*

Just like Jule said, she sent a letter to Joshua. She couldn't send it daily, so she sends it every month.

January

Dear Joshua,
School hasn't been the same without you. And a new family moved in to your old house. A family with a twin boy and girl live there now. Chaeyon and Jungyon. I get to babysit them sometimes.

Joshua tried his best to reply to his girlfriend's letters.

January

Dear Julia,
School hasn't been the same without you too. They sound really nice. Take good care of Chaeyon and Jungyon.

Febuary

Dear Joshua,
Happy Valentines Day! I wanted to give you chocolate but I'm sure it would melt by the time it got there.

Febuary

Dear Julia,
Happy Valentines Day too. Love you. I'm eating a chocolate bar while I read your letter. I hope you do the same.

March

Dear Joshua,
I think I'm gonna join the cheer club. It's either that or the I.T club. I didn't know which one to choose so I went with both.

March

Dear Julia,
Stay healthy and don't forget to drink water. I hear it rains a lot there. Make sure to bring a raincoat or a jacket with you.

June

Dear Joshua,
School has got me busy so I can't even write you letters. I'll try my best to write more.

October

Dear Joshua,
I forgot to write you a letter for months. Stay healthy!

November

Dear Joshua,
It's almost finals and I've been absent for some days. But now I'm feeling a lot better so I'm going back to school tomorrow.

December

Dear Joshua,
Happy Birthday, Joshua! Merry Christmas too.

May

Dear Joshua,
It's been a year since I last sent you a letter. I miss you. We're graduating high school soon. So Happy Graduation, Joshua!

October

Dear Joshua,
Two years has went by. I moved to a new place. Here's my new address if you want to reply my letters. (Address)

March

Dear Joshua,
Why am I starting to have thoughts that you aren't even reading my letters anymore? I'm sorry. Of course you read my letters, right?

August

Dear Joshua,
Why do I feel like you're dissapearing? I miss you.

*