2

Jule

I woke up at 04.30 a.m., like I always do, every school-day. School starts at 7.15 a.m. but I like to wake up earlier. I went down from my bed and do some streching. After that, I went downstairs to the kitchen and took a glass of water to drink. After my morning voice was gone, I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I looked at my watch. 05:00 a.m. I tied up my hair as I took my sweatshirt and put on some shoes. Then I did some warm-up before I start walking to the park. It was almost empty, and almost dark. It was a bit scary but, I mean, I do this every day. What's one more day gonna do?

I jogged around the park as I breath the morning air. It was refreshing. Everything was nice, until I bumped into someone. We both fell, then I felt like I saw a hand in front of me. I looked up to see a boy. You can call him handsome. But, he looks more of a gentleman than a hottie. I took his hand and got up. Patting some dirty spots on my clothes.

He pulled my earplugs.

"Are you alright?" He asked. His voice is... So soft.. So gentle... So warm... It feels like that caramel topping on your coffee, or that melted chocolate in your cake. It makes you feel like everything is fine.

"I'm fine. How 'bout you?" I asked. "Don't worry about me. Anyway, I'm sorry." He said. "No, it was my fault. I'm sorry." I said awkwardly.

"What are you doing at the park, alone, on 5 a.m.?" He asked. I was gonna say none of your business, but I'm not that kind of person. "I come here everyday to exercise." I said. "Oh, I just moved in to this town and when I heard about this park, I had the same thought as you. I guess we'll see each other daily." He said with a smile. I smiled back. "I guess we will." I said.

After a while, we started to walk around the park as we talk to each other. We were both from L.A. but we stayed talking in korean. I saw the sun starting to rise. Then, I looked at my watch. 05.30. I was supposed to start walking back home five minutes ago.

"Um.. I have to go. See you tomorrow, if we will." I said as I ran to my house. I ran back up, took a quick shower and got ready. It was 05.50 a.m. Perfect. I walked out of the house and got on a bus. As I wait for my stop, I took out my Physics textbook and reviewed what I perhaps will learn today.

After I arrived at my stop, I went out and walked to my favourite minimarket. The one I visit almost everyday. "Ah, you're on time." The cashier said. I recognized this boy. He opens up the shop on time everyday just because he knows I'll visit on time. He took out two small coffee carton-drink. My favourite  one. I paid for it and smiled at him. "Thanks. Have a nice day, oppa." I said to him. "You too, Jule." He said back. I never actually knew his name. But he read my name tag so he knows my name.

I walked to school sipping my coffee and I arrived perfectly at 07.00 a.m. fifteen minutes before school starts. I ran up to my class and sat on my chair. I didn't realize I fell asleep, until my alarm woke me up. 07.15 a.m.

Morning routine, Finished.

"Kids, we have a new student in our class, he's from L.A. Please come in." My homeroom teacher said. A boy walked in.

It was him.

The guy I bumped in this morning.

*

A/N

I know it's short. But the FUN will now,

BEGIN!

-V