40 (HALLOWEEN SPECIAL)

park

park.jimin Thank you, @hoeseok for giving me such an adorable cake!

View all 481,917 comments

agust.d save some for me.

park.jimin oops, I already ate it all. @agust.d

spookyskeleton Aww that's so cute of him. 😍

hungryforblood I want a Halloween cake now. 😢

Jimin licked his fingers enjoying the last crumbs of the delicious cake. Jimin felt stuffed he sat down and relaxed, but the relaxation stopped when he felt a pain on his stomach.
~~
Hoseok was curious on why he was being tagged so many times on a certain post. He clicked on it and was instantly confused, he doesn't remember giving Jimin a cake. He decided to comment
hoeseok I never sent you a cake, that cake is not from me.

~~
He started to cough up blood, he tried to stop it, however the blood did not stop. "Jimin, I'm home!" Jimin sighed in relief that help came, he began to slam his fists on the wall to bring Yoongi's attention to his location. Yoongi sprang up in fear and grabbed a knife and ran to the room, to find Jimin on the floor with blood pooled around him. He dropped the knife at the table and ran to his husband. "Oh shit!" He took out his phone and dialed 1-1-9.

~~

"We have bad news, Park Jimin you're not going to get better. You're going to die soon." Jimin gave the doctor a nod, accepting his fate. Meanwhile Yoongi was at the brink of tears. "I'll leave you to say, what you want to say."

"He said I'm not going to get any better, you might as well leave and forget about me."

"And why would I do that?" Yoongi replied in disbelief.

"Min Yoongi, I'm dying, I can't give you the happiness you deserve." Jimin looked down.

"Park Jimin, I love you I'm not going to leave you when you need me the most."

Jimin opened his mouth to talk but Yoongi interrupted him. "You mean so much to me and I'm not going to leave you on your own." He stood up and walked closer to Jimin.

"When I married you I said I would stand by you through thick and thin because I love you, I love you that I won't leave you here alone." Yoongi kissed Jimin lips and hugged his dying husband. "Thank you Yoongi, I love you too." Jimin smiled. Their moment got interrupted when Jimin went into fits of coughs. Yoongi sprang up and called for the doctor. "Help! My husband is dying! Someone please help."

The doctor and some nurses came running to their room with all the medical equipment.  Jimin's coupling stopped, but now he couldn't breath, the blood was clogging his throat.

One of the nurse gave him a breathing mask and started to pump air into his system. After multiple pumps he started to lose conscious, he felt Yoongi's hand holding his hand. Jimin mouthed 'goodbye, I love you.'

Yoongi started to sob uncontrollably as the green line on the small screen came to a halt, and a beep sound was heard.

"Park Jimin, Wendnesday, October 31, 2018, 11:34 PM."

The End