"Moving?! That's silly I- do ye even know where he's going?!" She was now shouting her questions to me at this point.

     People's wandering eyes made their way over to us, making me sweat a little bit as I attempted to figure out an answer. I wasn't exactly prepared to respond to such questions, my only goal was to get rid of her, is all.

      "His father said he was... off to Wales. For... For business, ye know..." I finally spat out a response, moving my hands around as I explained that bullshit story. "Poor lad was tellin' me all abou' it yesterday. He's quite upset, too!"

      Her eyes were now watering as she leaned back against her own locker, "Amazing, that's jus brilliant! No wonder he's been acting like a fool, lately!"

      Whatever helps you sleep at night.

      "I'm sorry, Jane... I really am." I tried to comfort her for whatever reason, "But hey! It won't be long before-"

      "Jus shut yer mouth, alright? I jus wanna be left by myself, I don't need yer bloody apologies." She hissed.

      "Hey! It isn't my fault he's leavin'!" I growled. "I'm only but the messenger, alright?"

      Well, now that I think about it... it kinda is my fault.

      I stared back at her wildly, preparing for the shouting of a lifetime. But instead, she only stormed off down the hallway with her entourage of friends following close behind.

     Once I was sure she was no longer near me, I finally caught my breath and fell against the wall and slid down to the floor of the hallway.

     God, loving this boy is going to be a bloody nightmare, isn't it?

     Is it worth it?

     Damn, I hope so. I really do.

     Don't pass me by, Macca.

     ...

     My walk home from school was quite dreadful, to be honest. With every footstep I made closer to Paul's house, I could hear my heart beating faster and faster beneath my chest.

     God, I hate having to lie to him, but I feel like I have no choice, anymore. The only good thing that has come out of this is that now I have Macca to myself and we can be together, exclusively. Which is all i've wanted since...

     Well, since I saw him swimming in that lake with his mates, I guess.

     Speaking of them, this day in general has been quite riveting, with George and Richard sending me knowing looks all day... Well, George sent much more than just mere looks, more like threatening glares from him, really.

      As I approached Paul's house, I heard some shouting ringing out through the walls. The voices sounded so familiar. The voices of Paul and... his father?

     In a panic, I quickly dashed up the wooden stairs to the front door and just as I was about to knock, Paul came out of the house and shut the door behind him, frantically.

      "Everythin' alright, Macca?" I asked immediately. "Heard a lot o' shoutin', I did."

      "Oh everythin's jus peachy, John." Paul joked, "No... my father has been quite... temperamental lately... nothin' to worry yerself abou', though." He smiled at me, even though his cheeks were red from crying previously. "Honestly though, it'd probably be best if we went back to yer place for practice, tonight." He then leapt into my arms and pulled me in for a tight hug.

      I wrapped my arms around his torso and pulled him close to me. "Oh!" My heart began to beat a little quicker, "That'd work. We can ring Richard and George when we get back to my place, then."

      He bit his bottom lip and looked up into my eyes before nodding his head in agreement.

      We both began to walk back to my house as I slid my hands in the pockets of my coat and stared at the sky, wondering how or when I should tell Paul of everything that has happened today.

      "Ye look lost in thought, Johnny, is everythin' okay wi' you?" He emphasized the last word.

      I blushed a little and felt sweat begin to bead on my forehead.

     How on Earth am I gonna explain this one?

      "Ye know me so well, don't ye?" I chuckled, "Well, in all honesty... my mind has been quite occupied by this... one thing."

     Paul stopped walking as we approached my house and turned to me, "What is it, love?"

     I'd be lying if I said that didn't make my breathing hitch.

     "I-" I began to speak, "I told..."

     "Johnny boy, quit bein' so pretentious and jus spit it out!" Paul joked and nudged my arm softly.

     I raised my brows and stared up at the clear blue sky, "I told Jane."

      Paul's eyes flickered with pure fear and nervousness. He stopped walking in his tracks immediately.

      "Told her? Told her what?" He began to tremble as he asked.

     "Ye know what I told her, Macca." I sighed, "I told her that... that we've got mutual feelin's fer eachother and that we have decided to... act on our needs!"

      "Act on our needs?" Paul mocked me jokingly, "Yer right mad."

     "Oh, shut yer mouth!" I laughed in return. "Least I did it."

     "...How did she take it?" He asked curiously.

     "Um... she actually took it quite well... I think." I lied.

     God, I hate lying to him.

      I chuckled as I began to fiddle the key into the lock of my door, allowing us to step inside the warm house.

     "Ello, Mim-" I shouted until I noticed the whole house was empty.

      "Guess we've got the place to ourselves, Macca!" I laughed. "Also thank ye for callin' me 'love', earlier... Guessin' ye got that nickname for me?"

     Paul laughed and elbowed my side as we began to head into my room.