Epilogue

Cait's Pov
*one year later*
As I was heading towards the cortex, I was stopped by Ronnie.

"Hey! Im happy for you and Barry he says," referring to my baby belly. "When are you due?"

"Tomorrow, I just came by to pick up some work, and I decided to walk so maybe the baby would speed up and come out," I say smiling.

"Well, I'll see you around snow,"

"How's it going with ur job?" I asked, referring to his new engineering job in Star Labs.

"Pretty good, in a couple of months I'll be done, and the particle accelerator will be working," he says.

"That's amazing! Well I'll see you around. Barry's waiting for me outside, Bye," I say.

"Bye," he says. I walked outside and Barry starts the car. I get in and we head home.

"Do you think it'll work?" He asked. "What if you walk around the house?"

"Yeah, okay, but can you order i-" I started feeling pain in my belly that I almost fell, but Barry caught me.

"Another contraction?" He asks.

"Yep, there getting stronger," I say. "But I have to get them at least 7 minutes apart and then well go to the hospital, okay?"

"Okay, I'll order chinese food," he says.

"Great," I say taking deep breaths and indulging the pain.

After we ate I started getting ready for bed, I had started getting contractions every ten minutes, so I knew that the baby would almost get here, so I started walking around, thinking maybe it would help. After an hour, my contractions were every seven minutes and really strong.

"Okay, Barry, let's go! Now!" I say. He started putting his shoes on, and getting everything into the car. I grabbed my flip flops and changed into something comfortable and easily to put on. Then Barry helped me get in the car, and he started driving to the hospital, which was fifteen minutes away.

"Okay, I just want you to take deep breaths," a nurse told me, who we're taking me to a room. "The doctor will be here shortly," she said and left me and Barry alone. I changed into the hospital robe thing and lay down.

"I love you Caitlin," Barry says.

"I love you, too, Barry," I say and he kisses me.

Thirty minutes later
"She's beautiful," I say holding my new born baby girl. I kiss the top of her head softly and Barry comes closer.

"My little princess," he says and kissed her head soflty. Then he kissed me and smiles.

"What will her name be?" The doctor asked. I looked at Barry and he looks at me.

"Nora Snow-Allen" he says smiling and hugging me.

~*~

Hey guys!

Last chapter!

What you think?

Vote /comment

This is it for now..