"I can't get yo number?" He asked pushing his luck.

"I can't get yo number?" She quizzed. "And I'm talking about ya net worth. Move around little boy."

"Ight fuck you then BITCH!" He frowned. "Ole squeaky voice ahh ho."

"Mhm, whatever," she said waving him off. "This squeaky voice got power."

Beatrix put nachos, three cokes, and sour straws on the hood of her car, so she open the car door.

"Who was that you was going off on?" Ziyanna frowned.

"Somebody's nappy head ass son," she shrugged passing the food around.

Ziyanna laughed and pushed her hair back. "Can you let the top down? I haven't felt a breeze of fresh air in a while."

Beatrix gave her a small smile before doing so. "See how I could change your mind. Drive in movies aren't that bad."

"Yeah," she chuckled. "Did dad call?"

"Nope. You finally want to talk to him or something?" She asked and looked back at Nixie. "Don't waste that shit in my car, Nixie."

"I don't wanna talk to him, I just wanna see how he doing," she sighed.

"You can't ignore your father forever," she reasoned. "You know he's a busy man. He said he's off on a business trip and all we have to do is wait."

"I know but he picked the wrong time to that shit—stuff. I'm sitting over here going through trauma while he out in New York."

"I know," she sighed. "At least you got one parent in your face, trying to make you feel better."

"Yeah," she blushed.

"I love you Ziyanna Marie Allen," Beatrix smiled and actually  shared a few tears. She looked back at Nixie and sniffed. "I love you too Phoenix Monae Allen. Y'all are what keeps me going every day. Never would've thought I would have two beautiful girls with ambition—who actually would love me as much as I loved them."

"What are you talking about mommy?" Nixie asked as one lone tear strolled down her face.

"Don't cry," Beatrix whispered while wiping her tear with her knuckle. "I just thought I wasn't pretty or cool enough to have beautiful girls like you two to love me or like me when I was growing up. I can't do anything but praise god that you both have it easy growing up."

"Ziyanna, if anything happens in near future, I want you to remain yourself. I want you to stay humble and ten toes down and Phoenix I want you to fulfill your dreams. Don't let Ziggy run you."

"Why are you saying all this?" Ziyanna cried. "You're talking like you about to die."

"I can't hold the future," she shrugged. For some reason, Beatrix was having a bad feeling. Something was about to pop off and she didn't know if it would involve her yet. It was the same feeling she had seven years back.

"Stoooppp," Nixie whined.

"Like for real," Ziyanna frowned. "Because that's not even funny."