•••

Zane couldn't rest at all. The only thing he could visualize was his daughter getting sexually harassed by two studio gangsters.

"Hey, baby you want something else to drink?" The waitress smiled showcasing her double d breasts.

"Nah," he said shaking his head, his eyes were placed on Jay Murda's friend, the one who was involved in taking Ziyanna's innocence.

"I'll be right over here," she said switching off.

Zane watched the guy get up from his seat, drunk and all. He was leaving with a stripper who was just a decoy for Zane. His plan was going good for the time being.

He smoothly left out the exit door and circled around where the guy was.

"Bitch where you going? You supposed to suck my dick!" They guy frowned while trying to catch his balance.

"Fuck you, nigga," she said grabbing the loot from Zane and sashaying away. "Take care baby."

"What the fuck?" The guy frowned. "Fuck you want old ass nigga. You better get the stepping play boy."

Zane wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and eyed him. He was stubby and short with a fade. The thought of his sweaty body on his daughter made him resentful. He pulled his gun out and took it off safety.

"Mane, you don't know me. You done had too many drinks, just spare me," he surrendered.

"Say, you know Jay Murda? The one who fuck on little girls right?" Zane asked lowly.

"That's all him man," he surrendered. "I don't that nasty ass shit."

"Where can I find him?"

"You can find him in Houston," he spilled. "He gotta show down there. Please, just don't kill me. I gotta daughter that looks up to me."

"That's funny," Zane chuckled. "My daughter looks up to me too. But you raped her and now she feel as if I let her down or I don't love her. Now, this is a life or death question. Did you rape a biracial girl with pretty blonde hair about a week ago?"

It took him a while to answer. "Y-yeah."

"How hard was that?" Zane smiled deviously.

POW!

"I'm coming for you next Jay Murda," Zane said to himself.

•••

Ziyanna sat in the car with Phoenix while Beatrix went to go get snacks before the movie start.

"You're still pretty Yanna," Phoenix smiled warmly while wrapping her arms around her neck and resting her chin on her shoulder.

Ziyanna smirked and looked over at her. "Thank you Nixie pooh."

They saw Beatrix being bothered by a teen as she walked back to her Jaguar. She was just looking too good to leave alone, even if she wore a Thrasher shirt, blue jeans, and Vans. Her hair was down and in its wavy state.