Ch I

[Your POV]

I was in the training arena, practicing my hand in hand combat skills, with D/n on the other hand,  just sleeping in the corner. It was a normal day for me, everything was going smoothly when the door suddenly slam open, startling me. I turned around to attack the trespasser. I apprehended him when I heard a familiar groan. I looked at the man to realise it was my father.

My eyes widen, getting off of him,"father, I am SO  sorry!  I thought you wer-",

I was cut off by father, who started laughing,"It's okay, my child. I'm not at you for defending yourself".

I stood there, nodding, " So father, what are you doing here exactly?  Not that you're not allowed here, it's just that you don't normally come here during my training."

"Well I came here to tell you some news burning thought that maybe I'll tell you later at home ", father said.

I stood there, confused, "Why not now? ", he just laughed.

"I don't think you're gonna take this new lightly",

"Why?  Why can't you tell me now? ",

"I'll tell you later, my child. For now, why don't you enjoy some flying with d/n, just to ease you up a bit, okay? "

Before I could speak, father left the arena. I turn around to see D/n standing up, ready to spread her/his wings. I smiled, "well you heard the man. Let's fly! ".

We ran outside, we go near the cliff. I jumped off. As I near the pointy rocks at the bottom, something caught me. I though it was D/n but I felt arms around me. I looked up to see a masked man.

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?! "