Part 2

Last year when Mrityunjay had visited her she had given him the Diwali snacks which he had loved and had asked her to prepare them next year when she would be at their house. Last time he called, he had even talked about missing the opportunity to eat any of the snacks made by her.

 Last time he called, he had even talked about missing the opportunity to eat any of the snacks made by her

She was controlling her emotions and trying not to lose control and cry. She was outside the front door drawing rangoli with full concentration when two hands covered her eyes.

At first, she got scared but once she touched the hand she knew who it was and all the emotions that she was controlling since morning burst and a low sob escaped from her mouth and tears from her eyes started flowing uncontrollably. Mrityunjay immediately drew his hands back from her eyes and turned her to face him. He got confused seeing her cry. He pulled her in his arms and hugged her tightly. She gripped the front of his shirt and rested her head on his chest and drenched them with tears. She was happy as her wish was granted and Mrityunjay was here with her but Mrityunjay was getting worried seeing her crying.

After a minute when her sobs stopped, he held her face in his palms and asked, "What happened? Why are you crying? Is there something wrong?"

Tara smiled and said, "Nothing, everything is fine. I am happy that you are here and this." She gestured towards her eyes, "Is nothing. These are just silly emotions."

He hugged her once again and murmured in her hair, "I missed you so much."
She nodded burying herself more in him. They heard someone coughing and turned to see Naina standing there. Tara's cheeks were red with embarrassment. Mrityunjay was grinning still holding Tara.

"I think you both can continue your talk in your room," she said turning away from them.

At that time Tara realized she was still in Mrityunjay's embrace and pulled herself away from it. Naina giggled and went inside. Mrityunjay got up and tried pulling Tara with him but she refused.

"I have to finish this rangoli before evening," she argued. Seeing no point in arguing with her, he went straight to his room.

*****

Tara with her heart now full of love and joy finished the rangoli within one hour and went to her room. As soon as she entered her room, Mrityunjay hugged her from behind, circling his arms around her waist and burying his nose in the crook of her neck sending tingling sensations throughout her body. She felt her legs going weak. She gripped his hand tightly for support to stand. He planted a kiss behind her ear. He slightly bit her earlobe busting firecrackers throughout her body. He traced his lips from her neck till her shoulders. She turned around to face him and saw the love in his eyes mixed with a desire to have her and make love for all the lost time. His eyes shifted to her lips and then to her eyes.

Tara understood what he was going to do, so she took the initiative and stood on her toes and pulled his head towards her and kissed him on his lips. It was a slow kiss with their tongue dancing in rhythm but soon it grew fast and wild. Mrityunjay's one hand was holding Tara's head firmly while the other hand was playing with her exposed belly. A low moan escaped from her. Mrityunjay was just in his trousers. Tara was tracing her fingers on his well-toned chest when a knock on the door brought their attention back to the present.