Chat Mark 1/2

Previously:

"Not funny." He muttered. I giggled at his fake anger and bopped his nose lightly. "I love you minou." "I love you too Princess."

Now:

After a while longer of talking, it was midnight and we had school the next day so we climbed up onto the balcony and he pulled out his staff to leave. "Chat, one last question." I said.

"Yes purrincess?" Chat said, a smirk playing at his lips. "My friend Alya, the one who does the Ladyblog, wants to meet you." I said.

Chat's POV:

I blinked in surprise. "But she has met me before?" I said, questioning Mari's logic. "Umm, yeah, about that...I kind of had to tell her that I had a friend that I had started falling in love with due to my different behavior around my old crush." Marinette said quietly.

I felt jealousy pulling at my thoughts. I took a shaky breath and said: "And who might that be?" She looked at me curiously and then smirked. "Is my Kitty jealous, hm? If you really need to know it was Adrien Agreste." She said, crossing her arms while still smirking.

"Oh, so you liked the rich model boy huh?" I said, upset that my princess only likes my other self for money and looks. She looked at me with hurt. "You really think that low of me Chat? I never cared about his money or looks, he is one of the kindest, helpful, and selfless people I know." Marinette said, tears threatening to spill.

I looked at her with wide eyes. 'No one has ever said that about me before. And I just accused her of being just like Chloe. Oh no, what did I do?!' I thought. I pulled her into a hug and held her tightly. "I'm so sorry princess, I should have never doubted you like that. I just know that Adrian hates it when people only want him for his looks, popularity, and money." I said, crying at my own stupidity.

Marinette's POV:

I looked up to see Chat crying and felt my heart slightly break for him. "Oh Kitty, don't cry. It's okay, I don't hate you for it, I could never hate you." I said, wiping the tears from his cheeks. I went on my toes and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, princess." Chat said, looking at me with a smile.

"So mon minou, can you be here after school tomorrow to meet Alya?" I asked, glad we made amends. "Why of course Purrincess. I'm guessing that in the process, I should offer to give her an interview?" Chat said, a sly grin on his face.

"That might be good. Oh, Alya is going to kill me for not telling her that you were my friend." I said, realizing I might not survive another day. He looked at me worriedly and I thought back on my words. "Mon minou, I said 'were' because now you're my boyfriend silly." I said, giggling at the obvious relief on his face.

"Goodnight kitty." I said. He smiled then gave me a quick kiss. "Goodnight Purrincess, until tomorrow." Chat gave his classic two-finger salute before jumping away.