79.

No One's POV

Matt has been getting used to the idea of Stefan, Elena, Bonnie and Caroline hanging out with the Mikaelsons, at first he found it very odd but then he started to see that Klaus, the big bad wolf, actually made Caroline happy, that Elijah was actually making Elena embrace her vampire side but not letting her be driven by her bloodlust, like Damon used to do, and that Bonnie is now starting to smile more often since she started to talk with Kol. He found everything still a bit weird but he was a human that his friends were all supernatural creatures so he couldn't be really judgmental about weird things...

Matt was talking with Stefan while Bonnie, Caroline, Elena and Rebekah were in the bathroom.

"Please talk. I can't pee, if the only sound there is will be of me peeing." Bonnie said, making the girls giggle.

"Does this help?" Caroline asked after letting the water of the sink running.

"Not that much..." Bonnie said. "Care, why don't you tell us what's like to be dating the Original Hybrid."

"It's been so amazing!" Caroline said with a huge smile and Bonnie didn't needed to see her to know that.

"How is it like? I just... I can't picture Klaus being boyfriend material." Elena said because even if she knew Klaus cared about Caroline, Elena could never picture Klaus being a boyfriend, Probably because for a long time she saw him as the enemy, the guy who wanted her blood to make hybrids.

"That's because you don't know him like I do." Caroline said and smiled at the thought of her boyfriend, her Nik, her King. "He is incredibly sweet and nice and caring... I know he is known for being heartless and a monster and all that but when he lets his guard down he is a really good guy... which just makes me feel like a moron for taking so long to let myself be with him."

"Does that mean that you're finally done being all insecure about you and my brother?" Rebekah asked.

"I'm trying. But it's hard... I really like him and I want to be enough for him... but I was never good enough so why would that change with the Original Hybrid. He says he is going to try to make me see how good I am every single day... but what if he changes his mind about me? What if my insecurities get the best of me and he gets tired of dealing with them... or better yet, with me?" Caroline said.

"Care, Klaus is completely in love with you. He is been all over you ever since you two talked for the first time. You have nothing to worry about." Elena said, making Caroline give her a small smile as Bonnie went to wash her hands.

" Elena said, making Caroline give her a small smile as Bonnie went to wash her hands

"Anyway, hows been things with you and Mr. Suit Man?" Caroline asked.

"They've been good. Actually we did do something we still haven't done before. We didn't really plan on it... it kinda happened."

"Okay. Before that goes any further I feel like I should warn you that if you decide to do something freaky in the bedroom or in another place, I prefer to not know... let's not forget they are my brothers." Rebekah said.

"It's nothing freaky. It was something we talked about before and wanted only to do with someone we truly loved and..."

"Did you adopt a cute little puppy?" Bonnie asked with a big smile.

"No... it was something else."

"Just tell us! I can't take the suspense." Caroline said, hating the suspense, thanks to her curious side taking always the best of her, she couldn't help it.

"We... blood shared..." Elena said blushing.

"Wow!" Rebekah said.

"Did you had sex afterwards? Did you do it as you had sex? How good was it?" Caroline asked with a smirk because she knew that blood sharing during sex or before it, made everything more intense, personal and amazing.

"Was mind-blowing. I mean it's always really good. Like really really reaally good but this time... it was..."

"Different? More intense? More personal?" Caroline guessed.

"Yeah..." Elena said with a smile.

"I'm happy for you and specially for my brother

"I'm happy for you and specially for my brother. He usually doesn't allow himself to get close to people and... doing that with you... I'm sure it means a lot... I'm glad he is opening himself to you." Rebekah said and Elena gave her a small smile that faded away.

"What?" Rebekah asked.

"It's just... I sometimes feel like Elijah doesn't allow himself to talk to me about his past or his fears... It's like he only wants me to see the good things. But in a relationship the people need to be there for the good and bad... But I also don't want to pressure him in talking about his stuff."

"Elijah has always been the one who listen to others, help others and put his happiness in second... You are already making him go after his happiness by being with you and you are making him get a bit more loosen up. You don't need to worry about that. It's just hard for him to open up to someone that fast. Give him time and I'm sure sooner or later you'll be talking about past and all that." Rebekah said.

"Yeah... maybe you're right." Elena said and the bell started to ring, making them know it was time for another class.

AN: Hey guys! I know this chapter hadn't the ships and was just about the girls talking but I kinda enjoy writing the girls talking. I hope you're liking the story so far. And if you have a suggestion, feel fee to share it.