73.

Caroline's POV

After first class, I went with the girls to the place where we used to practice cheerleading so we could talk better.

"So... How was the dinner?" Elena asked curious.

"The date was amazing!" I said with a big smile.

"So you finally agree it was a date" Rebekah said with a smirk, making me roll my eyes with a smile.

"Yeah... and it was perfect." I said. "I finally stop resisting him and I'm now dating Klaus. I still can't believe this is happening. I'm dating Klaus Mikaelson."

"I better be one of the bridesmaids for your wedding. The same goes to Elena and Elijah." Rebekah said, making me and Elena look at each other and blush.

"I just got together with Klaus, let's not jump into weddings, Okay?" I said with a smile.

"But How was the date. Give us the details." Bonnie said.

"Okay. So he took me to this beautiful restaurant that had a view to the beach, he reserved the entire restaurant just for us and had it filled with candles and daisies, because he knows they are my favorite flowers, and we talked about each other and he even made me laugh, but by the end of the dinner I realized we haven't talked about the kiss so after dinner we took a walk on the beach and I was honest with him about what I feel and why I tried to fight against my feelings for so long and then I decided to just stop letting my fears get the best of me and went after what I want and what I want is to be with Klaus." I said with a huge smile.

"Awwwww!" All the girls said

"What happened next?" Bonnie asked.

"Klaus took me home and we said goodnight then we kissed and things quickly heated up... let's just say I have to buy a new bed."

"You really are not that innocent as you let people think..." Rebekah said with a smirk and I blushed.

"It's not like I planned it. I just... I couldn't help myself. I fight this for so long... and now that I accepted my feelings, I'm really happy." I said with a big smile.

"We are really happy for you." Bonnie said. "I mean, Klaus is not the best guy ever and he did awful things, hurt innocent people"

"Is there a but coming soon?" I asked.

"Sorry... But even with all his flaws and with his past, he seemed to change and to be good to you. Of course that if he hurts you I will give him one of those headaches that will make him fall to the ground in pain." Bonnie said.

"Actually, contrary to what you guys think, Klaus didn't change his personality... He was always the nice one, he was the brother who protected me and stayed with me in nights of storm... but after we turn, he got hurt multiple times and got this fear of us leaving him, that's why he became so obsessed with making hybrids, he thought that he could guarantee having someone there for him but then you appeared and were able to take down his walls and see who he really is..." Rebekah said. "And I'm sure my brother will never do a thing that could cause you pain. I never saw him like he is around you..."

"Well, im sure He was worse with Tatia." I said.

"Care, you are the one he truly cares about. Believe that." Rebekah said and I nodded with a small smile.

Klaus's POV

Once I got home, I went to the living room, where was my brother Elijah reading and my brother Kol playing on his phone.

"Brothers, I have important news!"

"You finally lost your virginity?" Kol asked making me give him a look to shut up.

"What are the news, brother?" Elijah asked.

"Caroline and I are dating. Yes, it's official. Yes, we are very happy. And yes, your jealousy is appropriate." I said with a big smirk.

"I'm very happy for you, Niklaus

"I'm very happy for you, Niklaus. Caroline is a good one."

"I know she is. And she is mine." I said to make sure Elijah knew that Caroline and I were really together.

"Yes... Don't worry, brother, I'm very happy with Elena."

"Yes, don't worry, Klaus. Elijah's thing is doppelgängers." Kol said.

"She's not just a doppelgänger. Elena is much more than that."

"Right... She's also a baby vampire." Kol said, making Elijah give him a death glare. "Calm down. I was just joking around, big brother." Kol said, then looked at me. "Now, will you move out to your Barbie Dream House and stay at home taking care of the puppies so when she'll be back there's a dog around her drooling all over her, and then your puppies too."

"Kol, shut up before I go to Bonnie and tell her how sometimes Rebekah put you makeup on."

"Jeez! No one can take a joke around here." Kol said and left.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you're liking the story.
I am wondering if I should watch Legecies... I mean part of me wants to give a chance but then I also know it's JP show and I'm not ready to have another ending who makes me so sad... so in case any of you watch the episode of Legecies, would you recommend it or not? It's just I felt this last season of Originals was a big let down and that maybe it should have ended with s4 letting us imagine their future bc it was kinda open ended... I mean I liked to watch it but the way they ended it makes me question if they should have made this season or not. Anyway, what do you think? Should I watch it or not?