63.

Elijah's POV

The girls were done with the cheerleading practice so I quickly walked over to Elena.

"You were amazing out there, Milady."

"Thank you so much, My Lord

"Thank you so much, My Lord." She said bowing to joke and then added. "But you don't need to be nice. I know I sometimes screw up a few steps. I know this routine but I couldn't really focus."

"How come? Was there something on your mind? Are you having problems at school or with your friends?" I asked concerned.

"Nothing like that. It's just... all I could feel was your eyes on me." She blushed.

"My apologies. I didn't meant to disturb you. I just could not control myself. I will try harder next time."

"No. Don't apologize. It's all me... I need to control better my emotions... specially when I'm around you..." Elena said, making me look at her confused. "My emotions get too strong when I'm around you..."

"If it helps. I do share the same feeling. I never felt something so strongly until I was with you. When I'm with you, everything seems more intense..." I admitted and maybe that was one of the reasons why she was able to get me out of my comfort zone.

"I love you, Elijah." She whispered and kissed me. "I better go to take a shower."

"Why don't you stay? You can take a shower in here."

"I don't want to bother, Elijah."

"You don't." I said and she kissed me then we went to my room where she took her clothes and essentials and left to my private bathroom.

Bonnie's POV

Kol was now trying to make me take a shower here but I didn't felt comfortable taking a shower here, where he could appear while I would be only with a towel.

"Can I at least take you home, darling?"

"Fine..." I said rolling my eyes and so he took me to his car and drove me to my place and every once in awhile he looked at me.

After he drove me to my place he got off the car and open the door for me so then he would walk me to the door.

"You know there's no reason for you to be like this. It's daylight and I'm a witch who can takes care of herself."

"I know darling, but I need to spend as much time as I can with you wearing this

"I know darling, but I need to spend as much time as I can with you wearing this. I mean, it's not everyday that you wear this and let show how beautiful and long your legs are, and how these clothes complement your body..."

"Kol..." I said in a warning tone, while looking down so he wouldn't notice I was blushing.

"You're so beautiful, Bonnie Bennett..." He whispered, making me look up at him and he caressed my cheek. "You're the most incredible woman I ever met..."

"You aren't that bad..." I smiled and he smirked, then gave me a peck on the forehead and left.

Klaus's POV

Caroline was getting some stuff in her bag and while I waited for her a girl walked over to me and started to make conversation.

"You're Rebekah's Brother, Aren't you? I'm Molly. What's your name?"

"Klaus." I said not giving her much attention.

"That's a peculiar name. But I like it." Molly said and I only nodded. "This weekend there will be a party, would you like to come?"

"I'm gonna go so you two love birds can be alone." Caroline said, making Molly smile and blush.

"Leave." I compelled Molly after Caroline left the backyard and then I quickly went after Caroline. "Love, Wait."

"What now, Klaus?" She asked with an annoyed tone.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going home. And you should go too, I'm sure your new favorite cheerleader is waiting for you." She said and was about to leave but I grabbed her arm, making her turn to look at me.

"I was there waiting for you. It's not my fault that Miley started talk to me."

"Yeah! Blame the girl. You didn't do anything wrong. You were just being nice." She said sarcastic then added. "Please, Klaus. You could tell her to go but you didn't."

"I didn't want you to get upset with me. I didn't know if she was your friend or not." I said and sigh. "Can't you see you're the only one that I care about?"

"Oh really? Then prove it." She said. "Text all the women in your phone saying that you don't want to have anything physical with them. Well, Rebekah doesn't need to get that text. But the others."

"If that's what it takes." I said and send a text to multiple numbers of women saying I didn't desire to be with them in any way. "Are we Alright, now?"

"Yeah! I guess so..." she shrugged and was about to leave but I didn't let her.

" she shrugged and was about to leave but I didn't let her

"Stay here, Love."

"Are you kidding? I need to take a shower."

"You can use mine."

"Fine. Your shower also can make massages and baths, right?"

"Yes, Love."

"Okay, I think I'll spend a good time in your bathroom." She whispered and so we went to my room and she took her shower.