intruding

None pov

"Jose leave please"Elli said hiding his head and blushing as Skyler messed with Elli butt Jose blushed and walked out of the room. Skyler started bitting Elli neck and messed with his nipples. Elli moans and grinds against Skyler,Skyler pushes Elli down on to the bed kissing down Elli neck and down his chest removing Elli shirt and pants.

Elli moand and thrusted up against Skys hips "Daddy stop messing around and fuck me"he moaned out as there door opend and Jessie walked in bro we have a problem all the cameras are off and wont come back on jessie said freaking out.

Elliott squealed and hid behind Skyler "what ok try again bring me my laptop get every one here"Sklyer order calmly and rubbing Elliott side.

Jessie hands Skyler the laptop and goes and calls every one in and sighs hugging Victoria. "Skyler im scared"Elliott whines

"Dont be it all is ok"he whisperd getting in jeans and a black button down. Elliott gets dressed in a a blue sweatshirt and black jeans with a Unicorn paciy and some uggs.

Elliott holds onto Skyler arm making small nosies and shoving his face into Skyler side sighing. "Daddy i scared"he cries out as they walk to a hall and inside a room.

In the room there was Jose,Siles,Victoria,Chris,Dion,Jessie.
Elliott ran to Jose who had a bag in his hands like a gift.

"Its a new stuffie"Jose said smiling and giving it to Elliott .

Skyler Jessie Dion Siles and Victoria talked while Elliott watched tv with Chris and Jose cuddled with Jose

"I dont know ok thanks"Jessie sighs at the phone and throws it pouting. Elli jumps at the loud noise.

"Any news?"Skyler asked rubbing Eli head like a puppy. "Nothing they wont even send us the vidoes to leading up to when they shut off"Jessie grumbles

Elli takes the phone and calls the lady "hi i was wandering if you can email my assistant the house vidoes from the Baster's, ok thank you so much"Elli smiles and hangs up curling into Jose

"Good boy"Sky smiles kissing Elli head
"Looks like umm Sky it was Matthew who did it" Jessie said plain as day

Sky hugs Elli kissing him and calling Matthew up "hey man come over play games"Sky asked "sure be over soon"Matthew says

Elli looks at Sky scared and whimpers puffing his pouty lips out.

(Hey cookies im sorry ne excuse other then writers block its short i know i just want to thank everyone reading this and if your sticking along comment for new characters and names and Comment a 🍪 emoji)