It's A Daddy Thing-ReEdited

Sky's pov

|•

I woke up about an hour ago it was 5 am, but now it was to 6 and he needed to be getting Elli up so they could go to school.

Somehow when Elli was sleeping his binky fell out and his tiger was knocked into the floor. Which honestly to me Elli looked cute as hell right now his hair mess the shirt elli was wearing

was bunching up against his tighs.

I gently started rubbing Elli cheeks whispering for him to wake up. It only took a few minutes before Elli opened his big blue eyes. "What time is it?" He voiced out softly rubbing his eyes to get rid of the sleep in them. I smile and look at the clock, "it's 6:15 baby" i got up making elli whine.

I laugh and go to a pile of clothes that i had Victoria bring in here that was hers or Chris which of course, they didn't wear. Elli gets up and comes over to me whining about it being cold.

I smile but go to my closet and pulled out a white t-shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, and white Adidas sneakers.

"Victoria brought some of her old clothes in here for you to wear you pick what you want to wear, "I said showing him the clothes. Then I went and hopped in the shower and did my routine then got out. I slipped on some blue boxer briefs and got dressed I walked back to my room.

Elli had put on a Stitch crop top with, purple and black shorts, with black converse on he had a bunch of phone cases in front of him I picked up a flower one that says 'normal people scare me on it and hand it to him.

I brushed my hair and styled it then i brushed Elli hair and kissing his head.

After that, we walked downstairs into the kitchen where Chris was cooking pancakes he had on a black crop top that read 'cute but psycho', and one of Dion's flannels and boyfriend jeans on his shoes were black slip on vans.

|•

Everyone ate and got ready for school Elliott was quite all through breakfast he has typing fast on his phone he looked upset, I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind him I peppered kiss on the junction were the neck mets shoulder.

He turned around and cuddled into my chest, "What's wrong love," I asked looking at me baby worried. "Sean won't stop texting me and it's making me uncomfortable with what he's saying," he said getting closer to me i grabbed his phone and looked at the newest text.

(warning talks about sexual stuff if in uncomfortable skip to the next thing that looks like this () )

Sean: Elliott I'm sorry about yesterday seeing u with him pissed me off I didn't mean to hurt u, ILY

Elliott: Leave me alone Sean, you shouldn't be mad at me you should be happy for me, we aren't a couple I don't love you like that I love you like a brother.

Sean: WTF ALL I EVER DID WAS SHOW YOU LOVE AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT, I just want to fuck you till you can't remember and touch you in places that you wouldn't imagine. BUT NO YOU WANT TO BE A SLUT---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(That made me uncomfortable writing that sorry about it carry on with the story)

I was pissed off Elli looked at me with teary eyes I pulled him into my chest I was going to beat Sean to a pulp Elli had a tight grip on my shirt I pulled him away and looked him in the eyes and kissed his lips and wiped his tears away.

I grabbed our bags and put them in my truck. Elli stood there and waited for me I picked him up and carried him to the truck I bulked him up and ran yo the drives set, "Daddy why did you buckle me up I could have done it"Elli whispered "it's a daddy thing" I said smiling at him I pecked his lips and took off to school,

I pulled into my spot and parked the truck and shut it off I got my bag and Elli's.

I helped him out he tucked himself into my side I kissed his head and walked into the building I walked him to class I kissed him then went to my first class.

|•

It's been three hours and the bell rang for lunch and Elli ran up to me and hugged me. I lifted him up and he kissed me today is Friday and he had a big test today.

"How did the test go, "I ask kissing his cheek "I passed" he squealed and moved around in my arms. I sat him down and all a sudden he is falling towards me I caught scared, Sean had pushed him towards had making Elli cry out scared.

I set him up against the lockers and slammed my fist into Sean's face. Making Sean stumble back, but he quickly pulled something from out behind him. Then before i could do anything, he shoots the gun.

//hey guys short Chapter, I getting ready for back to school hope you like it I left it on a cliffhanger bye cookies/