Fight

Sky's pov

I wake up tosee Elli getting dressed in a black dress with a whit collar,a blue carding,he had in navy blue lip rings and a golden nose ring for shoes he had on flower combat boots and kinted leggings under his dress.

I silently climbed out of bed I wrapped my arms around his waist "good morning love"I kissed his neck he shivered but mumerd a morning back to me,I hopped in the shower,I put on black jeans a blue button down with my selves rolled to my elbow,I I had some random blue and black shoes.

I walked down stairs to see Elli and Joseph laughing Ellis laugh was beautiful,I grabbed my backpack,wallet,keys,and phone.

Elli had his stuff,I kissed his lips softly at frist then it turned into his thick legs wrapped around my waist and him pushed against the wall "yep it's not like I was talking to him or anything"Jose yelled stomping his feet.

I huffed but pulled away a whine slipped through his swollen lips,I kissed him and pulled away we walked out to my teal mustang instead of the SUV.

"We get to take this"Elli jumped up and down after a said yes,I just laughed and put my bag in the backseat after helping Elli in,I made sure our seatbelts were one after that I pulled out and head towards Starbucks I order him a white chocolate ice coffee and me a Triple Macho Frappe.

We pulled into the school parking lot,"WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING OUT"I yelled Elli jumped and looked at what I was staring hard at "Daddy why is Sean out,I don't want to be here no more"he cried.

I pulled him into my lap he cried into my neck,I rubbed his back shhing him I sent a text to Siles asking his and Jose schedule,he answered saying him and his boyfriend had the same classes which was the same as Elli.

I seat Elli down he whimperd wrapping his arms around my waist and shoving his face in my side I slung his and my bag over my shoulder,Siles seen us and walked towards us Joseph just talking his ear off.

Elli pulled away from my side when he heard Joseph laughing,"hey my fresh avocados"Joseph said "h-hi"Elli said moving so hes leaning against my chest "let's go,you can show me and the idiot here to are class we have the same class"Jose said I kissed Elliott and gave him his bag he whimpered and held on tighter.

Elli pov

Joseph had his arms around my shoulder as we walked towards are last class of the day Sean keeps starting at me,I sat right in between Siles and Joseph.

Sean sat behind me he kept flicking the back of me head,"Stop leave me alone"I yelled turning round suddenly I was hit in the face,I was moved form my seat I was crying Jose held me in his arms.

"I-I w-w-a-n-t Sky"I cried out,"Elli his in class"Jose said "I WANT SKYLER,I WANT SKYLER"I yelled dropping to the ground.

I pulled out my phone and texted him a 9ll emergency,a couple minutes later I seen him running around the corner I jumped up form my spot,I jumped into his arms I held me like I would disrepair if he let go.

I looked into his eye's,he sat me down and went to where Sean was he pulled him up by his armpits and slammed his face into the brick wall his nose made a sicking crack,Jose pulled me away from the scene and set me in his jeep I whined slipping into headspace.

I sucked on my thumb,I seen daddy he trough Sean into the SUV Jessie drove it,I got out and ran to Sky I ran into his arms he picked me up and carried me to his mustang he sat me down buckled me and he got in and drove to the house I still was crying.

He parked the car and pulled me into the house,my cries turned into whimpers,he out me in our bed and cuddle me I wrapped myself around him.

"Shh baby boy your okay now I'm here no one is going to hurt you"he whispered into my ear,I cuddled into his side and slowly fell asleep.