Hospital-ReEdited

Sky's pov|•

I saw Elli holding his shoulder as blood gushed out of the bullet wound caused by Sean. I quickly run to Elliott who was crying and had his hand wrapped around his wound I took my shirt off and wrapped it around his shoulder.

I call 911 and soon they got here my uncle who is police officer pulled up with two other cop cars and an ambulance "d-daddy I'm scared"Elli cried, "You're going to be okay daddy's here" i say holding his hand.

They load him into the ambulance, I climbed into the back Elli had tears running down his beautiful cheeks, the gave him some stuff for the pain, in just a couple of minutes we were in the hospital, I kissed him as they rolled him into the surgery room.

I was questioned by my uncle and told him what happened he wrote it down and pat me on the back. "don't worry hell be fine, as for the guy who shot Elliott he will be arrested for now." He then walked away

A doctor told me Elli was out and should be waking up soon, I walked into his room he was sitting there crying, I rushed to his side "baby boy I'm here" I said kissing his tears away.

"Daddy I'm sorry I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt"Elli cried, "NO!, it's not your fault its that son of a bitch Sean's fault he shot you, "I said making a fist. I was pissed I didn't kill Sean but next chance i got i would kill Sean. "i-is he going to hurt you, daddy?" he asked I shook my head no.

A little while later Elli fell asleep I pulled my phone out and called Jess: What's up man, you messing with elli ;)

Sky: I'm not in the mood, that son of a bitch Sean shot Elliott I want Sean dead got it.

I hung up and threw my phone in the chair. A few hours later the door opened and Vic, Jess, Dion, and Chris came by. I got in the bed with Elli making sure not to hit his shoulder, so now everyone could sit down and talk to Elli.

He woke up to everyone talking and trying to be quiet, he cuddled into my side., "Hey Elli I brought you some stuff from the house"Victoria said handing me a bag.

|•

Elli's pov

I cuddled into Sky's side as he grabbed the bag from Victoria I didn't know them that well I only new Sky, I've always liked him I know he's in the mafia I love that.

The only way i know that he is in the mafia is because Sean told me, once trying to keep me away from him. I trusted Sky still he never has hurt me and i don't think he will.

I open the bag it had a Resse's cups PJ set my stuffed tiger, a binky, a bottle and a tiger blanket it was sending me into the headspace I hugged Resse my tiger to my chest.

Daddy thanked them and they left I giggled and pulled the blanket on top of me" daddy I hungry and tried" i mumble rubbing my eyes.