Rebecca The Kockblocker and Alec The Manwh0re

Chapter 11 - Rebecca The Kockblocker and Alec The Manwh0re

 "Oh my god that is so romantic!" Rebecca gushed. "So are you guys official?" She grinned moving closer to the camera, We were face timing at the moment.

   "No did you hear the part about him backing away from our almost kiss." I gave her a flat look. "Plus he hasn't even texted me since that day." I pouted, Its been 3 days. Not counting....

"Im pretty sure he likes you." She nodded to herself. "But the question is do you like him?" Rebecca has this thing when she asks you a question and it about something exciting, she stares you with wide eyes a huge grin on her face. Its quiet creepy, but thats excatly how she was staring at me right now.

 I threw my self on my bed face down, "Yes." I murmured into my pillow.

"What? I cant hear you!" she sang.

I lifted my head from the pillow, "Aye aye captain!" We burst into laughter. "Yes." I whispered after we stopped laughing. I looked away from the screen not wanting for her to see my red face.

"I knew it!" She fist pumped in the air, "Ian owes me 20 bucks and a Ho Ho." She happy danced.

"Wait what?"

She sobered up realizing she had said that out loud, "Nothing..." She trailed,  rustling  with things around her desk to act like shes busy.

"Tell me." I narrowed my eyes.

She sighed, and stopped rustling. "well.." She took in a deep breath. "Remember that day we went shopping?" She continued not even letting me answer. "Well I told Ian right. You know just randomly he was like 'What are you doing today?' " I giggled, she tried to mimic Ian small light voice. "and i said 'I'm going shopping with Audri, she going on a date with Alec.' Then he said-"

"Short version please Rebecca." I cut her off, if not we'll be here all night.

"Okay well i told him that you were going to fall for him, but he disagreed and said you weren't. So we bet 20 dollars and a Ho Ho because i really wanted one that day." She paused and looked off into the corner with her mouth open. Probably thinking about the food.

"Rebecca!" I yelled.

She snapped out of it,"Anyways I woooooon i wooooon, I get my Ho Hoooo." She started happy dancing again.

I gave ger a flat, "You lost." She froze with her hands on her knees and looked at me.

"What you talking 'bout? You just admitted you liked him." She frowned. and sat back down on her seat.

I shook my head, "The bet was if i fall for him." She nodded for me to continue. "I have not fallen." I smirked. "Oh and I don't appreciate you guys betting on my love life." I pressed my lips together.

"Oh that's booty and you know it." She pointed into the camera. "And its just me and Ian, we are just competitive about everything." She shrugged.

"I don't love him Becca." i rose my eyebrows and shook my head. "No Ho Ho for you!" I began to sing.

She shrugged, "I still got time." She smirked.

-------------------------------------~

  It was Thursday morning, and i hate to admit it but when i pulled up to the parking lot and noticed a familiar tall muscular blond leaning against his truck. I almost squealed and ran to him, but i kept it cool. I drove right past him and parked on the right side of his truck. I grabbed my purse and took in a deep breath, trying calm myself down.

The UnexpectedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara