The Unexpected

Chapter 1 - Procrastinating.

"...Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis

But it’s just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
‘Cause I’m Mr Bright— BAM!"

Stupid Alarm.

Times like these, Which is every Monday , make me think why school was invented. and I know what you're going to say  Oh god Audrianna you're so ignorant.  Blahh!  Yeah, yeah sorry im not a morning person okay. Especially when today is my first day in my new high school. My family was never the type to move around so this is going to be my frist time being " The New Kid " . We've been planning to move for a while now but my dad was looking for a permanent job here in Washington. My dad is a Neurosurgeon, so it didn't take long.

I'm really not looking forward to school today, what if they don't like me, what if they surround me and insult me and maybe hit me like the Vulcans did to Spock in the 2009 Star Trek movie. Okay.maybe that's a bit extreme but I don't know anybody here , except my next door neighbor .whose an elderly lady in her about 70s. . she's one of those lady you just want to hug and call her Grandma even though you are not related to her in any possible way but she's just that cute and lovable . yup that's Mrs.Johnson but she insists in me calling her Olivia ,even though I secretly call her Grandma.

After many more what ifs, I finally decided to get up, due to the fact that my mother would most likely bust through my door anytime now demanding me to get up .

I haven't fully unpacked yet, but I did take out the clothes I was going to wear for today . I decided on a gray long knitted sweater with black leggings , knee high brown boots and a gray simple scarf , The weather report last night said 70% chance of rain. And I know what your thinking Rain on my first day of school , its bad sign, im going to have a horrible day but actually no. I actually love the weather here so far.California is always hot, where Washington is always cloudy and rainy. I love it. I can lay in bed all day. yes im lazy.

*~*~*~*~*

I ran down stairs, after getting ready, to grab a quick breakfast. Since I was procrastinating in the morning, Im running late, now this is a bad sign.

" Good Morning Nugget! said my mom extremely cheery

" MOM! Stop calling me that ! " I hissed .

" Why? you use to love it. " she pouted

" yeah when I was 5. Mom im a young adult now. If you haven't noticed. " I said with my head held up high in a snobby way.

" You will always be my baby Audri ." she says and pinches my cheeks.

I glared and swatted her hands away.

Grabbing a piece of toast. I went to kiss my baby sister Ariel on the cheek. While she was giggling like I just gave her The Golden Tciket. I went to hug my mom bye.

" Love you Mom " I whispered into her neck since we are the same height. 5'2 , I know we are tiny, go ahead laugh it off.

" I love you to... Nugget. " she whispered back.

I pulled away and glared at her .

Shoving toast in my mouth. I yelled " Bye Mom! "

" The young adult. " My mom said shaking her head with a smile on her face " Close your mouth! " She yelled as I closed the front door.

I unlocked the door to my silver 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse and through my purse in the passenger seat , started the car and made my way to Northlake High school.

Please let me today be a good day.

 ___________________________________

Soo here it is.

The first chapter to my frist book. I know its a slow start, but it will get better next chapter(:

Any mistakes?  PM me.

Please be nice :|

- J