"People are like that here." I tell him slowly just as we reach the top of the stairs. "No one gives a damn about each other's feelings."

"What about you? You don't seem like how you describe the school." His question makes me stop again in my tracks.

"I'm not very liked here." I tell him, trying my hardest to avoid the truth of why. "Which is why if you don't want people to give you hell, I suggest that I'm not the best person to be seen around."

I know it was wrong of me to assume he is anything like Sebastian. He was at the top of the popularity chain, and I didn't doubt that's what Flynn was going to climb.

The second Flynn Davis finds out who I am, his hatred will be worse than the rest of the school's. I won't be able to bare it. I don't even know if he knows about a relation to Sebastian.

Maybe the school would replace Sebastian with Flynn.

He furrows his eyebrows at my sudden and harsh words. "I've already been told to 'stay away from Violet, she's the girl with long red hair!'" He mocks in a girls voice, and undoubtedly it was Nancy he was mocking. "So I think me standing here and talking to you has made it clear that I don't listen to people. You probably learnt that from Dianna already."

I take the opportunity to notice the many differences in him from Sebastian I hadn't seen before.

Flynn has a small dimple on the right side of his face when his wide smile is out, which is almost always. Sebastian never smiled that much, or wore jumpers. A jumper to him was as fitting as a prison jumpsuit.

Flynn's eyes are filled with so much brightness and life compared to Sebastian's plain hazel ones. He seems so much more happier.

The corners of my lips tugged upwards, beginning to me smile, but I kept them in their usual straight line.

He is the polar opposite of his suspected brother. He's more alike Dianna.

"In that case, welcome to loserville. Population- me." I hope he just believes I am a total loser the school that finds joy in my torment, and not the truth. I'd rather him believe that instead.

The truth is still untold to so many.

And now that the walking clone of Sebastian is in his ghost halls of Hamilton High, there is so much more truth that is untold.

"I think I'll fit in just fine." Flynn isn't like most guys I expect to walk through the doors of Hamilton High. Likewise with Dianna. Over time, I don't know if I'll be able to promise myself they won't fall prey to Hamilton High's attitude.

I remember that we're already late for class. "Crap, we're so dead." I mutter and speed walk to Mrs Jenkins class.

Flynn suddenly steps in front of me and walks in the class first. "Sorry, Miss." He apologises as we walk in the class.

Most of the students all gasp at the sight of Flynn, Sebastian's perfect look alike. The most shocking part of it was me walking into class late with him.

Killer Girl shows up with the face of the guy everyone accuses her of killing.

I can already hear people questioning who it is, and if he is Sebastian. Some even whispering snarky comments about Flynn having to watch his back from me.