I stop in my tracks abruptly when familiar hazel eyes pierce mine as he walks down the stairs. My book had fallen from my arms and I hear the papers flutter around. I can't care or focus on my book.

My heart hammers against my rib cage, and the air feels thicker than it ever has before.

I have fed myself so many reasons to what I saw that made me pass out. All along I hoped it was a ghost.

But the face of Sebastian Reynolds stands in front of me. Instead of the leather jacket he always wore with a muscle tee, it is replaced with a mustard coloured jumper and black jeans.

"Oh- sorry, I didn't mean to scare you like that." His voice isn't as deep as I remember. He walks down the few remaining stairs, and my feet subconsciously shuffle back.

He gets on his knees and starts to gather my papers that I had long forgotten by now. My brain won't let me pick up my book and papers, instead I stand still in shock.

Memories of the night Sebastian was killed by the unknown men fill my mind. I shiver from the sounds of his skull being shattered that haunt me.

I need to wake up from this never ending nightmare. Even if this isn't Sebastian, the heavy question of who he is hangs. There's no way they aren't related, they have to be twins if anything.

"You won't go passing out again on me, will you?" He asks me humorously, a crooked grin stretching on his face.

I snap out of my faze and shake my head, bending down to reach a paper that landed at my feet, although the Sebastian look alike had already picked up the rest.

Then I remember the name Dianna said. "Your name is Flynn, right?" I am scared to take my eyes off him, afraid if I look away he'd disappear and I would drown in knowing I am going insane.

So many questions flood my mind on the mystery boy. Does he even know about Sebastian?

He stands up and hands me my book as well as the papers. "Yeah. Dianna's older brother. She introduced us, remember?"

I ignore his question and nod. "Older? The both of you are seniors?" I question further, prying for whatever answers I could get.

"We were born the same year, ten months apart." He explains to me. "Are you okay? I forgot to ask considering you passed out the second I met you."

"Uh, y-yeah. I think so." It is visible he is curious as to why I passed out, and why I continue to stare shockingly at him. But he doesn't ask. It is a weird question to ask someone.

"I'm a bit lost." He says after a moment of silence washed over us. "I'm trying to get to Mrs Jenkins English class, but I'm having no luck finding it."

"That's where I'm heading now, actually." I tell him and cautiously take a step up the stairs.

He smiles and lets out a relieved breath. "I asked about six people if they knew where it was, most of them ignored me and the rest just gave me wrong directions I think."

He rambles as he jogs up the stairs and falls in step with me. His presence makes me tense, and every time I look at him the room spins. My head gets filled with memories of Sebastian and that night.