.Ken X Reader.

Hallo! Long time no see, eh? Here was the Requested, Ken X Reader. It will be kind of like 'Love And Lies'.
.
Requested by:mariaabulohom
.
Enjoy~😘
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Time:7:40 P.m.
Location: Midori Resident/House.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V~❤

"Let it..Rip!" I shouted and launched (B/N) into the stadium. "Wow,that was a nice launch." A voice came from behind me. It was Ken...the one that I have to Married from the Government Notice in the future. "Arigatou.." I said looking towards the floor sadly.

"Nandemo Arimasen, (Y/N)-Chan."
(No problem,(Y/N)-Chan)

He said with a smile. Eventhough we need to be Married only because of the Notice, I've started to develope feelings towards him. I bend down to the stadium and grabbed my bey.

I look at it and gripped it tightly; Holding it closely to my chest with both of my hands. "Hey,Ken, Are you happy..?About the.. Government Notice.." I asked him without looking up to him, to scared about his Answered. My bangs covered my eyes as tears started to puddle up.

But, in the corner of my eyes, I saw that Ken tilt his head to the right and made a eyes-closed smile at me. He definately could see my face now. He put his head back up and took of Keru and Besu and putted them in his pant's pocket. 

He walked towards me and turned me around So I was facing him. He hold my chin up with his right hand tumb and index finger, making my face was  facing his. Our lips were inches apart. "Of course I'm happy. If it's not because of the Notice, I wouldn't have met you. I'm very happy I met you." Ken said with a smile in the end.

I smiled as the tears slowing slide down my cheeks, touching his hands. I putted my head down towards the floor and my Mouth curved into a smile. "*sniff*..Yokatta(Good.)..." I said while crying of happiness. Ken grabbed a hold of my face and bring it up again.

He wiped away my tears and kissed me on the lips.

"Mm?"

That was just my respone. While he was kissing me, his hands was still on each of the side of my face. My hands went up to his shoulders and put them gently on them. He broke tge kiss and pulled me into a hug. And said the Words that I always wanted to Hear...

"I Love You, (Y/N)."

He said and his face turned into Red. I smiled and blush as well.

"I Love you too, Ken."

We smiled and I snuggled into his warmth; My hands curled at my chest as I layed my head on his chest. His arms wrapping around me and he kissed on top of my head. We stayed like that for a while until the Sunset comes. The wind blows gently into the room and made the curtains blows up with it.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Published:17/2/2019 (February)