.Wakiya x Reader.

Time: 10:00pm.
Location: The Sidewalk in the City.

(Y/N) P.O.V~❤

I was just walking aroung in the city but alone...You see I was an Orphan but I live my Granmother. Well, It was raining So I take of my jaket and put it above my head. I see a dead frog In front of me but I didn't run away, I just take out my Camera and Kneeling In front of it. I take a picture and look down. (But still kneeling...-_-).

I heard like an umbrella above me so I look up and saw one and only one... Wakiya. My bestfriend...an~d my crush. He was just staring at me then kneel beside me.

Wakiya P.O.V~🕶

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you have to be at home?" I say while kneeling beside her. "No. I just want to look around the city. Well enough of that, what are you doing here?" She make a confused face. "Uhh...I-I..Uh..Okey,I followed you until here.." I said and I feel so ambrassed. I feel like my face heating up so I look away.

Actually, I have a crush on her. But I didn't know if she will like me back. No-One know that I have a crush on (Y/N), but if someone that means VALT know. I must be ded with his teasing me. "Hey it looks like the Rain has stopped. Want to walk home together?" I said while smiling without looking at her but looking at the ground.

About a minute her (E/C) Eyes Widen and her Face was pink. "S-Sure." She said and both of we got up. I close my Umbrella and start walking with her. Side by side. Suddenly, The rain was come back! 'What is this Sky, A JOKE?!' I thought. I quickly open my Umbrella and Positioned it above (Y/N) head & My head.

(Y/N) Start to make a worried face. I just think that cute. We start to walking again, I sneak my hand behind (Y/N) Waist and pulled her closer to me. I could feel her face heating up. "You know you look cute when you are blushing.." I whisper but Loud enough to make her heard me.

++Time Skip++

(Y/N) P.O.V~❤

We finally Arrived at My house. "Hey um...thanks for walk me home. Wakiya, I love you from the first day I saw you & Get into the Bey Club. But it is okey if you don't feel the sa-" I Stop sayying because... Wakiya is KISSING me!!! The kiss is just about 2 minutes but I kiss back just in time.

After A few minutes, we a part to catch a breath. "(Y/N), I love you. At the first day I lay my eyes on you." Wakiya said. "I love you too." We kissed...Again. " So it means that we are a Boyfriend and Girlfriend right, (Y/N)?" Wakiya say to make it Confirmed. I just chuckle and hugged him, make the umbrella fall but the rain is stopped! GLADLY!!! YES! XD

"Yes. Yes it is." I Whisper to his ear and he hugged me back. After that we heard a Squels come from my house door. We apart the hugged and look at the door. We both Blushing because we could see My and His Parents, Cousin, Granma & Grandpa!

"It looks like we will have Your Son be Married with our Daughter. Right?" My Parents say. Wakiya's Parents just nodded meanwhile My and his Grandpa's Busy taking pictures of us... -/////////- -///////- -////////-

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Next Day...
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Wakiya and I was kissing behind the wall of the Beyclub. His tounge was in my mouth, His arms was wrapping around my waist and My Arms Wrapping around his neck. We apart to catch a breathe while look at each others eyes than we heard a squel. We look at our back and see....Valt, Honcho, Daigo, Toko, Nika, & Shu!
Valttoko & Nika Was squel... Daigo and Shu Clapping their hands... And Honcho, He was taking Our picture.

"CONGRATALATIONS!!!! OUR SHIP WAS ALREADY SAILS!!! YEAY!!!" Valt, Toko,& Nika Shout Meanwhile Other, Wakiya & Me Sweatdrop...😓😒
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for Reading this! Hope you guys enjoy this! Bye!