.Lui X Reader.

Heyyo~Death-Chan is here~ So, Before we start the one that Requested this is..:cucuchinchina...
Hope you enjoy this~...👿This will be fun...
.
.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Time: 1:00A.m
Location: Bey Park.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V~💚

I ran from home..Yeah. I ran away because my parents Abuse me,....
again. I called Gabe And Ask permision to Stay there. He said that Lui also there because Lui was boring... I Get my bag and Start To go to Gabe's House. I Knock on his door and...LUI OPEN IT! Well this is rare. "Get in before you catch a Flu." Lui said Coldly while open the door wide.

I get in and Gabe start to make some tea. I felt my Phone buzzing and it is a massege from my group! Not those Beyclub tonight! Yes! 😄...
~~~~~~~~~~
Trisya❄: Yo,(Y/N), I heard
From Gabe you staying at his
House, also, Lui was there too~😈

Zrisya🍁: Trisya, Go to sleep or
We will be late to class and kill
Koro-Kun!😣!

Trisya❄: You are the one who will
Call him that, Meanwhile I called
Him Taroyaki-Kun~!

(Y/N)💚: Yeah. I think we Should
start called him that. Because
He is an Octopus! Right?😂...

Trisya❄: See, Nee-Chan? Even
(Y/N)-Chan agree with me! 😋...

Zrisya🍁: Fine...Goodnight,
Kiddos..

(Zrisya Has Last Seen.)

Trisya❄: Ne, (Y/N), I think you should Confess to him tonight.

(Y/N)💚: I-I will try...
~~~~~~~~~~

Then, I Charge my phone. I tried to sleep but I can't! Why am I always thinking about Lui now?!!!😣😣😣

'I have no choice...' I thought. I got up from bed and Take ny Hugging Pillow and start walking to...LUI'S GUEST ROOM. (Dun,Dun,Dun..😂✌)... I knock and heard "come in.." I get in and saw Lui sitting looking in at the floor. I on the Light and ask him this. "Lui, C-Can I sleep with you..? I can't sleep.." I say looking at the floor. "*Sigh*...Fine.." I Lui said and then we both at the bed.

He is facing the Wall while I facing The TV.  I then Turn around to facing his Back. "Hey Lui.." "Hm?" "I L-Love You.." I say and Shut my eyes Tightly. I heard like he is turning around. Maybe Now we was facing each other...
.
.
.
.
.
"I Love You too,(Y/N)." I heard that and then I open my eyes to seeing...he was smirking! There must be something Bad will happen next. I blushing, Close the Night Lamp and then facing him back. I Felt his arms Around my waist and I feel something warm on my lips. I reach my hand up, open the night lamp and see...HE IS KISSING ME!!

I have no time to waste because This is what I have wanted all this time so, I just kissing him and wrap my arms around his neck. We apart the kisd and hug each other while lying down on the bed. We got the same dream with both of us in it. I guess Trisya Did it. Did the Dream...

~~~~~~~In The Dream~~~~~~~
I was at the Park with Lui in the Middle of Midnight like that...I saw Trisya Sitting on one of the Large Branch of a tree above Me and Lui. I smile at her And she smile at me Back. She nodding while Make a Closed-Eyes-Smile face. And thumb up at me. Then, She left from my dreamland While Lui was still at My side. Resting his head at My shoulder, close his eyes and sigh. "This is the Happyess dream I have ever had you know.." Lui say.

"Yeah. But we have to Thank you to  Trisya-San for give both of us this dream.." I say. "You have to tell her MY Thank You. She was Giving me a Nightmare Years ago!" Lui say coldly. I giggled and spoke. "Fine..I will Tell her.." Then, Glowing Yellow Light Build up In front of us. And....We were out from the dream.
~~~~~ Out From The Dreamland~~~~~

Meanwhile with Trisya & Zrisya...

Trisya's A.K.A Mine P.O.V~❄

I smiling at Myself while looking at the Big Screen that Showing (Y/N)'S DREAM. "Finally My job For today done! Bye Aphrodite!" I say while Waving good bye. "Bye Trisya-Chan!" She say and Fly off... Then I heard a Snoring. I turn around and see that my Sister,Zrisya, already fall asleep at the sofa.

'Nee-chan...' I thought while Chukling At myself Quitely.. I go upstairs, take some Pillow and a big blanket then go downstairs back. I set all of it and Hug my sister while snuggling to her more. "Good night, Nee-Chan." I whisper and goes to sleep.

~•~•~•Next day•~•~•~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V~💚

I goes to school while I feel that Lui staring at My back. 😖....Then Lunch came and Then I was pinned to a Wall at the School Cafeteria. I open my eyes seeing Lui Smirking at Me. Then He kissing Me..Softly. More softly then last night. I love it. Then he apart the Kiss and hug me.

"I don't know what am I doing, So don't blame Me, okey?" Lui say and I nod. At his back there was Teacher's Parking Lot With Roof. And I saw Aphrodite-San & Trisya-San Was Sjtting At the Roof! Trisya-San's Face Like Watching a Dead Body At us, Meanwhile Aphrodite-San just Hugging Her Magic Wand that with A Small Scarlet heart shaped Crystal at  the wand Up & Squeling like a Crazy Normal Human. 

'Kesso...I know this must be her Fault! Aphrodite-San, you will get a Payback from me later..' I thought while make an angry face. Aphrodite-San just wink and smile at me. Trisya-san Still stay still. Then She turn her head to Aphrodite and Yell so that I can hear them. "You Did it again..!" Trisya-San say while Pointing at us with her hand like this upside down 🖐...

"Hihim..I know! I am doing A great job right?!" Aphrodite say...Trisya just sweatdroping while facepalm...But I don't care atleast, Lui have known how to feel True Love from now on...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you all for reading this...It maybe short so...Blame me,Okey... Thank You again for reading...~
.
.
.
.
I, Kaitou Death! Fare well & Take care, All of you~! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...~!!
.
.
.
.
Welcome To The Shining Night!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Published: 24/2/2018.
.
.
.
.
.
.