FIRST DAY IN NEW SCHOOL

Disclaimer - I don't own the characters . It's Hiro Mashima's creation.  Hope you all like it.

Yukino POV

"Seesh"!! How can I be late to school on the very first day. It's not that I don't remember the route to get there but still my dream of making good first impression is shuttered.

    Flashback

'Yukino Aguria come in', said the beautiful white haired girl who also happens to be my cousin Mirajane.

'Yes it's me'. Principle Makarov Dreyar has enrolled you into this institution. Here is your list of classes which you will attend ..
" Enjoy your teenage life beautifully " , the white haired woman wished me ."Sure to make it a memorable memory " . I flashed her a warm smile.

    End of Flashback

No one's  POV

"Man !! Macao sensei is then the usual" , said one of the students.. "Why is sensei late? Luce" , exclaimed a blue haired girl .
Just then , Mr.Macao enters.
"Class maintain silence . We are having  a new transfer student".
She introduces herself.

Yukino POV

" Hello everyone , My name is Yukino Aguria. Nice to meet you all . Hope to get along with you all."

'Dude , she looks like your sister.' shouted a raven haired boy. Hearing him everyone was hit with realization that I looked like someone's sister .

Then I looked up and saw it was Elfman. He smiled but didn't show any expression of recognition. He remained silent and kept quiet as told by Mira-nee. She thought of giving surprise to her friends.

'Sensei , where do I sit?'
He showed me an empty sit in 2nd row in front of a blond beauty.
I thought she kinda looks similar.

After the end of class , everyone gathered around me. The blond beauty was the first to introduce. Her name is Lucy Heartfillia.

Then one by one , everyone especially her friends introduced themselves . Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Levy Mcgarden,  Gajeel Redfox .

    I share most of my classes with them. Everyone seems to be nice, friendly and jovial which reminds me of my old friends.

Lucy POV

'So you are the one ' I thought . But why did she leave without telling him.. That's something I need to find out . So for now let's get her comfortable with new atmosphere.

During Lunch Break
Yukino POV

Lucy took me to cafeteria where all the students gather around for lunch and meet up with their friends from other class. I kept silent and didn't disclose my relation with Elfman.

The cafeteria was huge . Natsu and Gray were fighting over who will buy the lunch today. Just then Mirajane and her friends arrive.

Seeing Natsu and Gray fight , a red haired girl jumped and smacked them down . ' I told u not to fight over puny things ' she said . I became scared to see her.

Then Mira disclosed it. "Guys, Yukino is my cousin from mother's side". Everyone was shocked. Gray said that's why she looks like lissana.

Then Mira  introduced her friends , Laxus Dreyar , grandson of principal Makarov and her boyfriend. Next Erza Dragneel, Student Council President,  Natsu's elder sister , Jellal Heartfillia, Vice President of Student Council , Lucy's elder brother.

Two girls came towards our table ,one was Lissana and other was Juvia Locksar, Gajeel's half sister and Gray's girlfriend.

Mira then said the Dragneels, Heartfillia are one of the main board members of this School's Administration .

I was like they are the big shots and shouldn't be on their bad sides. But Jellal said 'don't worry about our family names'. He flashed his genuine smile.

   As the lunch break gets over , we head back to our scheduled class.  Lucy and I shared same classes. This was biology class which was taken by Bisca Sensei .

  During class Lucy inquired about myself like from which school I came from , about my parents and where I was living. I said, 'me and my sister moved here past week from crocus, and studied in Sabertooth High School'.

Then she asked me why did I suddenly moved to Fairytail High in middle of the term, for which I had no words .

Just hearing this, all those scenes flashed in front of me. Suddenly I started to feel dizzy and lost my consciousness.  Last thing I heard was ' Yay Yukino '. Then I blanked out.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hi guys this is first story.. Hope you all like it. Sorry for any grammar mistakes. Seriously I like this ship Sting X Yukino can't get enough of this .  I would like to see this ship on sail in anime.
And please do leave comments ..