8

"You did really good tonight." I tell Michael as we walked inside the the lobby of the hotel.

"Thanks." He mumbles glaring down at his phone.

"What are you doing?"

"On Instagram, fans keep tagging me on their posts from the show and of course I'm on the shaderoom." He playfully rolls his eyes.

"Maybe you should like some of the posts." I said I we walked to the elevator.

"I did"

I pressed the button for the elevator doors to open and glanced over at Michael.
He looked so happy seeing how his fans reacted to him.

That's one thing I can say about Michael. He is one of the biggest assholes I know but when it comes to his fans he absolutely adores them and is so sweet to them and I respect him for that.

When we made it back to the room I instantly slipped off my heels unpinning my hair letting my hair fall.
I run my fingers through my hair massaging my scalp.
I felt Michael come up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

I tilt my head to look at him as he to the chance to kiss me. I melt in his arms kissing him back.

"I'm about to take a shower and I want you in there with me." He whispers seductively in my ear.

I moan shaking my head,
"Noo I'm still sore from earlier."

Michael gives me a playful pout,
"Aww my poor baby. How about we take a nice hot bubble bath so I can-

"So you can fuck me," I stopped him,
"Dang is my pussy that good?"

Michael scoffs nudging me,
"Don't get all big headed now."

I rolled my eyes,
"Well obviously it is if you keep tryna fuck me. Where Thotiana at so she can buss it down cause I ain't bout to turn into your lil sex toy." I snapped changing my mood.

Michael smirks folding his arms,
"You really gonna kill my mood with your jealousness baby?"

I scoffed,
"Jealous? Of her, nah I'm just sayin you was fucking her first."

"And now I'm fucking you." He simply said making me gasp.
"Ima keep fucking you too," He said turning my body to face him.
"Ima fuck you till I'm old and raggedy and won't be able to move my hips anymore."

I scrunch up my in disgust imagining Michael old,
"You is not fucking me with your old wrinkled penis."

Michael kissed his teeth,
"You gon be old too saggy ass." He said gripping my ass.

I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck as we stared into each other eyes.

"I like this Michael." I say softly.

"What you mean?"

"Your somewhat nice to me now." I tell him.

Michael smirked gripping my waist,
"I've always been nice to you. You just never got the hint that I wanted you and it would piss me off."

I shook my head smiling,
"No Michael, you suck at showing your true emotions I've been noticed that."

Michael bit his lip grinning,
"No you just didn't notice the little things I did to show that I liked you."

I smirked tilting my head to the side as Michael groaned realizing what he said.

"You like me?" I asked giving him a stupid grin.

He let out an exaggerated sigh.
"A little bit."

"Oh?" I said seductively pulling myself from Michaels embrace.