Seungmin shook his head but that was not convenient enough. He took of his own scarf and wrapped around Seungmin. He showed a smile, his dimple showing beautifully.

Seungmin swore that he felt himself blushing but luckily, the scarf covered most of his face. ''Thanks...'' he mumbled under all those layers.

It was quiet between them again but it was a comfortable silence. They enjoyed the nature that decorated the busy streets.

''I think it's here.'' Chan pointed to a semi busy cafe with giant letters plastered on it. It spelled the word:                                     '머무르'

The place was so pleasant decorated. The warm tones made the place a lot cosier than it actually is.

Seungmin absolutely hated to be in busy places like this. He kept his eyes glued to the ground.

Chan seemed to notice and quickly took action. ''Hey, are you okay?''

''yeah.'' He mumbled but it was not really sincere.

''I will order quickly so we can leave. You can wait outside, I'll be quick.'' There was that smile again. Seungmin nodded and walked trough the people out of the door.

He pushed it with a slight effort to meet the harsh wind again. He didn't knew why he went with him like that. He knew it would be a bad idea since Chan was basically a stranger to him.

There was no one he was comfortable with except Hyunj-. No, he wasn't.

''Here is your drink. I hope you like vanilla latte.''

Seungmin took the drink out of his hand. He wrapped his fingers around the arm cup, enjoying the warmth against his skin.

''should we sit somewhere? I want to talk with you.''

Seungmin simply nodded.

The boy had no idea where the older would lead him to but he trusted him enough.

''I enjoy being with you,'' he started as they sat down at a brown bench near the lake. Seungmin turned his head quicky to the boy. What does he even mean by that? ''I want to ask, what do you think of me?''

Seungmin froze for a second. What does he need to answer? No one ever asked something like that to him. He scratched the back of his neck. ''Y-you're really k-kind.'' Seungmin just flashed a smile.

''sorry,'' the older began. ''did i made you uncomfortable?''

Seungmin was flustered for a moment and shook his head quickly. ''N-no! n-not at all.''

''I'm glad to hear that.''

It was silence. They both looked everywhere except each other. ''I don't know if you're comfortable enough to tell me but who was that guy you tried to avoid?''

Seungmin almost chocked in his hot drink. He wiped the corners of his mouth before meeting his eyes.''Oh...'' Seungmin knew he would eventually ask and that he eventually needs to tell him. ''Just a classmate...'' his voice was soft and bearly audible.

''Sure about that?'' Chan chuckled. ''I'm sure there is something more between you guys.'' a short silence followed. ''Does he bully you? Do I need to teach him a lesson?''

''N-no!'' Seungmin directly yelled loudly. ''uhm... I-it's nothing, I swear.''

''Alright, but just know that I will help you any time.''

He nodded as he looked down at his drink. He held it tightly, enjoying the warmth that came from his cup.

''Are you still cold?'' Chan asked.