Chapter 4 ( Sam's POV )

Aunt Maura and I were unpacking my clothes. I was so grateful that she was helping me unpack. “So, Sam, Next Friday night Niall has an event and I was wondering if you wanted to attend? “ Aunt Maura asked me. “Of Course! I would love to go. I’ve never been to an event though. What’s it like.” “Well, you know all the dresses I put in your closet? Well, there what you would wear. I mean if you don’t like those we could go dress shopping and get new ones.” “Oh that’s fine. I’m sure I’ll love the dresses.” “Ok, that’s great. We’ll have to go shoe shopping though. They send someone to do our hair and make-up.” “Oh ok, what do we do at the event? “Well the boys meet fans, talk to media, and sometimes they’ll introduce us.” “Oh ok. That sounds like fun!” “Come let’s pick out your dress.” We walked over to my closet and looked through the dresses. We settled on a pink dress with silver gems all over it and a slit up the slide. It was beautiful!  I couldn’t wait for Harry to see me in it. No! What was I thinking?!

            Niall and I were driving to some restaurant to meet Harry. The guys talked, and according to Niall, I was cool enough to attend the event. Whatever, Aunt Maura would of let me go anyways, even if I wasn’t “cool enough” to attend. “So Sam, how do you like Harry?” Niall asked me. Ok weird question. “Um yeah, I guess. I like him.” “Sam, I want you to be friends.” “Me too.” “No, Sam, I mean like I don’t want you guys to jump into a relationship because if something was to happen between you I don’t want to have to choose. I love you both.” “Niall, you don’t have to worry about anything. We just think of each other as friends.” “Sam, I see the way you look at each other. There are defiantly feeling there.” “Ok. Maybe I did like him a little at first but I knew you probably wouldn’t want me to have any feelings for him.” “I don’t want to restrict you guys from a relationship. I just don’t want you guys to jump into anything. And if he would start missing out on the band to hang out with you.  Damn, I’d be pissed.” “Hahaha. ”

            Once we were in the restaurant and I saw Harry, I started thinking about my conversation with Niall. Does Harry have feelings for me? If he didn’t, why would Niall warn me about a relationship with him? You know what, for now I’m just gonna be friends with him. If we were to end up together then so be it. I’m not complaining. “Hey Sam!” Harry said as he pulled me into a hug. “Hi Harry.” We were led to a table and a waitress came up to us and might I say she looked quite the slore. (Mix of slut and whore) To many of her buttons were undone she was wear heels to high for a waitress. She had enough eyeliner on to last me a week. “Hello boys” she said leaning on the table so her boobs were falling out even more. If that was at all possible. “My name is Destiny and I will take your order” I looked away and laughed silently. Damn, this is just too funny. I looked back over and she was glaring at me. Oh maybe I wasn’t laughing too quietly. I looked at Harry and Niall and they were laughing quietly too. I’ll have an iced tea, Sweet.” “Ok so two cokes and one sweet tea.” “I’ll be right back with your drinks boys… and you.” When she walked away, I burst into laughter. “Oh My God! That was so funny!!!!!!” Destiny came back gave us our drinks brought us our food after we ordered still being a slore. We talked over dinner. “So Sam, have you decided to come to our event next week?” Harry Asked. “Yeah. I’ll be there.” “Oh, I almost forgot, Sam, your coming to a party with us on Friday. No questions asked.” Niall said to me. “ Um alright then. Wait Friday as in tomorrow?!” “Yep” Niall said as he popped the P.

Authors Note:

Ok How did you like that? Im thinking of starting a new story called Diary of a Player. Tell me what you think Vote comment and share. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!