One Direction and I

Introduction:

Samantha (Sam) horan, and her parents were driving to the airport to pick up her cousin Niall and his family. Sam and Niall were always close even though they lived in different countries. Well, they were close until he went on the X Factor and joined the band One Direction. After Niall joined the band they barley talked, he was to busy on tour and working on music. All she would he about at school was One Direction this, and One Direction that. Girls would pretend to be friends with her in hopes that they could her famous cousin, Niall horan. Needless to say, sam was more than unhappy to have her cousin stay with her for the summer. As Sam and her parents were driving to the airport 4 deer were standing in the road and sams father could not avoid them. Her car hit them and her father was killed on impact. Sam and her mother were rushed to the hospital. Sam had minor cuts and bruises, but her mother only had a few more hours to live. Niall and his family took a cab to the hospital. And nialls mother, sams aunt had spoken to sams mother just before she died. Sams mother wanted Sam to go to and Live with Niall and his family with nialls mother as sams guardian.

Authors note:

Hi y'all I hope you will give this story a chance. The chapters will be short but I will try and update daily or at least every other day. Let me know how you like it. Vote, comment, become a fan. Please let me know any suggestions you may have. And I'm creating the cast and for one direction. They will be themselves. So I will create a cast for other characters in the story