August Alsina

Magsimula sa umpisa

Okkk but please hurry Jason. I'm going in the closet it is huge so he might have a hard time trying to find me.😭

Ok just keep me on the phone I'll be right there

Ok Jason. I'm on the second floor of my closet.😭

(That's her closet )

Ok baby just breathe I'll be there in three minutes

Ok😭

......

I heard noises coming from my bedroom so I scooted closer to my jackets and hid behind them." Oh Ariana i know that you're in here. And I'll find you and take you from your precious boyfriend!" He said more aggressively making more tears spring out of my eyes. Ariana just fucking breathe he is it gonna find you in here. Just breathe. In and out. "Gotcha bitch!" Sean said with a smirk dragging me out of the closet and carrying me into my room on the floor as I screamed for him to stop and for someone's close by to help me.

"What do you want from me. I'll do whatever you want just leave me alone." I whispered looking into Sean's eyes. "All I want is you babe. But you chose that little butch nigga Jason over me. I could give you anything you want and anything you need. But you didn't want me so if you you don't want me and I can't have you then no one will!" He shouted aiming his gun at me. I said my pray silently asking god for forgiveness for all my sins when I heard three gun shots go off. I opened my eyes to see August standing there clutching his arm and Sean on the floor with a gun shot in the middle of his head and one at his heart. I could stop looking at him on the floor. "Baby get up we need to get you back to my house and to clean up this mess." Jason said while lifting me off the floor like a baby making my legs wrap around his waist and wiping my tears that I didn't even know were there. " He said that if he couldn't have me then no one would be able to.." I said trailing off while laying on his shoulder. Wrapping my arms around his neck. I looked at August seeing his arm leaking with blood. "August go to my bathroom and look in the dresser opposite the shower and you'll see stuff to clean your arm and stitch it up if you need anything." I said to him with a small smile. "Thanks baby sis." He replied walking to the bathroom.

"Boys! Hurry up and clean this so we can leave and one of you go help August with his arm

"Boys! Hurry up and clean this so we can leave and one of you go help August with his arm." Jason demands while taking me to the living room, sitting down with me laying on his lap while he watched the black ink crew Chicago. In the background you can here the faint sound of the filter for the pool.

 In the background you can here the faint sound of the filter for the pool

2 hours later

"Jase we done. Let's go." August said from by the door down the hall. "Ite we coming." Jason said." Come on babe imma pack a overnight bag for tonight and tomorrow night cause you staying with Aug for the night. "Jason continued. "Ok." I whispered.

Jason's POV

If I wasn't here in time she would have been shot. If it wasn't for Aug my baby girl would have been killed right in front of me.

Flashback

"Aug come on we need to get there before he does anything to here man." I said as we drove down Ariana's street. "Man... don't worry Ariana my baby sis. I gotchu." He responded in his heavy NOLA accent. As soon as we pulled up we both ran out of the car hearing the screams of my precious baby girl. "Ariana!" I shouted. "All I want is you babe. But you chose that little butch nigga Jason over me. I could give you anything you want and anything you need. But you didn't want me so if you you don't want me and I can't have you then no one will!" I heard Sean shout. August ran up the stairs with me hot on his trail and into her bedroom seeing Aug stop right infront of me pulling out his gun and shooting Sean in a swift movement, getting shot at himself by Sean before he hit the floor bleeding out from his head and his chest. Ariana was just on the floor staring at Sean as tears rolled down her eyes. "Baby get up we need to get you back to August's and to clean up this mess." I told her while picking her up like a baby and making her wrap her legs around me. She looked up from in my neck and at August telling him to go get cleaned up in the bathroom. He replied with a simple"Thanks baby sis" 

End of flashback

2 hours later 

the guys were finished cleaning up the mess and we all drove to Aug's house. 

"Imma leave her with you while me and the rest of the boys go dispose of Sean's nasty ass body

"Imma leave her with you while me and the rest of the boys go dispose of Sean's nasty ass body." I told aug while he sat with Ariana in the living room sipping a can of beer.

" I told aug while he sat with Ariana in the living room sipping a can of beer

"Itte no problem man.. look just be careful aight. Y'all know how crazy people be nowadays. You my brother and I gotcha back. If you need anything just call me." August said sincerely. "We out bro thanks for them words I needed that." I said then walked over to Ariana seeing her laying on the couch with her feet in Aug's lap. "Baby girl I'll be back later. If you need anything just tell August he will help you. I love you" I said to her while staring into her eyes. "I love you too Jason please be careful." She said just above a whisper looking up at me." You don't have to worry about me babe. You look tired get some sleep I'll be right back."