"A McDonalds Worker"

Começar do início

Eddie: GOT YOU IN MY COAT POCKET........ SIPPIN ON STRAIGHT CHLORINE

when we arrive home we go upstairs and say hi to Katie.

Eddie: I'm here bitch with your McDonalds.

Katie: finally Bitch I was waiting for awhile damn I'm hungry as fuck.

Eddie: here you go.

Katie: thank you my gentlemen.

She quickly grabs the bag and starts pulling out food. Richie sits on the bed with the other bag and also starts pulling out food. I grab my food and we all just have a mini mukbang on the bed.

Katie: so what happened with the emergency and Will and Max.

Richie: um I don't know if our friend would like us telling you.

Katie: ugh ok whatever.

We watch"The Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina"
For the rest of the night. (Ok this show just came out today and I can not wait to watch it like it looks so freaking good like damn also I'm being penny wise for halloween and I'm going to a school dance)

Katie decides to sleep on the floor and me and Richie sleep on the bed. We both were staring at the ceiling. Katie was already asleep. I look over at richies face and notice he was really lookin sad. I turn towards him.

Eddie: what's wrong?

He turns towards me but wasn't looking me in the eyes.

Richie: I did something terrible.

Eddie: Richie, what did you do.

Richie: I'm sorry.

Eddie: what did you do?

Richie: After you left I went back inside the school and yelled at Will. I made him want to kill himself.

Eddie: no, it wasn't your fault.

Richie: yes it was, just 5 hours before trying to jump off a bridge I was screaming in his face about how he was a terrible person and how mike doesn't love him and about how he ruins everything. I was the reason he was on that bridge.

Eddie: no Richie. This was not your fault he brought this upon himself and I'm not saying it's wills fault either, it was just a really sucky thing that happened and it's not anyone's fault. Will is just going through a rough time but that is not your fault for being mad that he kissed you. Yes you both need to learn something. Will did something as terrible as anyone and you had the right to be mad. You both made a mistake and you learn from it. Ok this is not your fault and you can't blame yourself for Will just feeling alone.

(Ok so I just got home from the dance and it was so much fun and they played Gucci Flip Flops and I lost it low key I was rapping and doing the penny wise dances. I had so much fun now time to wash my face and watch Chilling Adventures of Sabrina)