"They see them anyway. I haven't got a flat chest," She walked towards the door.

"Fucking women," She heard Carlo mutter under his breath as she walked out of the bathroom and grabbed her silk robe. She pushed her hands through it and tied it as she walked out of the their room.

"MIKA!" she shouted loudly, over the noise as she ran down the stairs.

The house was full of people. It had not changed since last year. Men still ran around in suits though she did not find it as attractive as Carlo putting on a suit for her and then fucking her.

They had a very active sex life.

"YEAH?" his voice was heard from the living room. She ran inside to see Luca sat there and both of the boys playing on the PS4.

She slammed the door shut and they looked at her wary.

"I think I'm pregnant,"She whispered lowly and Luca started choking on air, as he picked up the remote and turned the TV off quickly.

"Maybe it's just the food you've been eating lately?" Luca said, his eyes a little widen in fear.

Carlo and her had been careful. Very careful. Condoms, morning pills, any pill that would stop her from having a baby, she had taken it. It was not that she didn't want a baby, it was just too soon.

"What do you mean you're pregnant?" Mika asked her as they both stood up. Luca ran a hand through his hair and Mika pushed the sleeves of his t-shirt up as they let out a sigh.

"I mean I haven't got my periods in three weeks!" She groaned. She wanted to scream as Mika and Luca stared at her wide eye.

"WOMAN WHY WOULD YOU WAIT THREE WEEKS?!" Luca shouted, frustration clear in his voice.

"Don't shout at me!" Serena glared at him and he turned around and looked out of the window, muttering how a baby was going to be bought up here.

Mika had moved out. He had to move out with his daughter and her mum. She had met his girlfriend and they had instantly became friends.

"Serena, why did you wait three weeks?" Mika asked calmly as he walked towards her and made her sit down on the chair.

"I don't know," she told him but sighed as Mika waited for a proper explanation. "What if Carlo leaves me? He doesn't want a child. He's always said that," She whispered her insecurity.

Serena had left her escorting job. She had stayed home and worked in a small bakery on the top of the street. She had moved in with Carlo. Their lives revolved around each other. Carlo wouldn't step out of their room until she gave him a morning kiss. He was used to her making her coffee in the morning, and he didn't drink it if anyone else had made it. He always said, 'I know which one my girl makes,' which had left her blushing. He always came home and set her a bath whenever she got home. They talked about their day together at night as they laid in bed. Their lives were perfect. How was she supposed to bring a child in this?

"Oh fuck. She's crying," Luca muttered lowly and turned to Mika, "I swear to fucking Christ, Mika. If this is one of those mood swings shit happening, I'm moving out. I am not going to deal with this," Luca groaned as he shook his head.

Serena wiped her tears as Mika punched Luca in the arm.

"Go bring a pregnancy test," Mika said to Luca who laughed loudly.

"You think I sell them in the back of my car? Don't be ridiculous, Mika. Where am I supposed to get them from," Luca rolled his eyes as Serena watched them.

She had no idea what to say.

"Stop being a stupid fucker, Luca and go to the shops and buy some," Mika muttered to him and Luca looked at her.