Chapter 4: A Moment

Jayleen's POV:

"I need it available at 10 p.m. next week on Friday," I told the lady on the other end. She's the owner of Miami Monkey. I'm booking her bar as the venue for Chris's and Mike's release party for Fan of a Fan 2 (the album). I'm combining his birthday into the party and he doesn't know it. Mama J thought it was a good idea.

"OK we'll have all our staff on duty and we'll have that order of Mango Ciroc in on Wednesday night." she responded before hanging up the phone. Chris loves Ciroc but his favorite which is Mango is only distributed in France so I had her order two bottles of it for him. One for the club and one to take home as a gift but knowing Chris's ass he'll drink both that same night by himself and go home drunk.

"What you doing?" Chris said coming up behind me like a creep. He made me jump with his creeping ass.

"Nothing," I responded casually. He caught on to my lie cause he smirked.

"Why you look so nervous like your lying? Let me give you a massage to calm them nerves." He walked up behind me with his arms directed towards my shoulders. But instead he grabbed my phone of the bed.

"Give it to me nosy," I semi-yelled reaching for my phone.

"No tell what you was doing," He stated holding it higher into the air where I couldn't reach it.

"Stop playing Chris! All I was doing was planning for yo ass. Now give my phone so I can finish my job Goddamn-it." I jumped grabbing it from him. And he laughed at my struggle to get my phone. It ain't my fault I'm short.

"You so little, Jay" He chuckled in between words.

"Shut the fuck up wit yo tree trunk ass. And give me my massage since yo wanna take my damn phone. All that reaching made my arms tired." He so goddamn annoying sometimes but I guess I set myself up with this the day I met him.

Flashback:

"Leave me alone," I told these boys who took my coloring book.

"No what you gonna do short girl," one boy teased and my eyes got watery. Boys are always bullying me cause I'm little. All I want is my book.

"Gimme," I reached for it and he smacked me to the floor. All his friends laughed. I looked up and no one looking at me anymore.Instead they had made a circle around someone and there was chanting.

I peeked into the crowd and saw that a boy about three years older than me was fighting the boy who smacked me. He was beating his ass too. My brother Mike was in the front of the group pumping his fist up like a dummy.

Later that day the boy approached me introducing himself as Chris.

"I'm Jayleen thanks for saving me earlier," I said shaking his hand.

"No problem, Boys shouldn't hit girls. And I got suspended for 3 days for fighting but it was worth it your cute." He put his arm around my shoulder walking me to my mommy. From that day on we were inseparable. He was my 2nd grade savior. And those boys never bothered me again.

End of Flashback

Yep that's how I met Chris he saved me from a bully in second grade. Our mothers exchanged numbers and we been friends since.

"How about that massage?" Chris asked sliding up his sleeves and rolling his fingers. His fingers collided with my skin and I instantly got that burning sensation again.

"Chris what made you want to help me back in grade school?" I questioned.

"I don't know," he answered rubbed a knot out of my back. "My sister got bullied when she was younger and I didn't want to see it happen to you too. So I stepped in to help you. It was a good thing too 'cause now we're best friends aren't we, Jay?"

"Yeah, we are and-" I was cut off my phone ringing and it Big Ang so I got up to take the call. Chris grabbed my arm before I get up.

"Nah stay right here and relax. Work can wait. You have my permission to take a break," he said.  I pouted in protest and tried to tug away. Instead his strong ass pinned me against the bed and turned me on my back.

"What are you doing stupid?" I argued but he was sitting on my back so I couldn't move. He ignored me and told me to take off my shirt.

"No why?"

"Just do it, Jay!"

"Okay damn but the bra is staying sorry Mr. Horny!" I said removing my gray tank top to show my glowing skin.

"Thats better now relax and close your eyes," I wanted to argue but I knew it wasn't worth it. I closed my eyes but felt Chris reached for something on my nightstand. Then all of the sudden I felt a glob of lotion on my lower back and he unhooked my bra. Before I could say something his hands were rubbing up and down my back.

Chris's POV:

Jayleen is always stressing herself out about working for me and MIke so I decided to give her a massage using this Chinese Massage oil I ordered from Asia. When I went on my world tour last month I got a massage at this place in Viatnam,where my girlfriends from and it felt great. Turns out they used this Chinese oil which I'm about to use on Jay's back. The oil numbs your back a little and once it finally wears off you feel great in your back region no more tensness.

"Thats better now relax and close your eyes,"I emptied some of it on her back and the unstapped her bra against her previous request but I knew she wouldn't say much once I got to work on the rubbing. My hands began to glide up and down her smooth skin as it glowed.

All of the sudden I heard a moan spill from Jay's mouth and I was VERY surprised. I don't even think she realized she did it but the I saw her eyes shoot open like I hurt her.

"You good?" I asked concerned.

"Can you get up Chris!" she sounded a little mad. I moved and she restrapped her bra.

"Get out," she bellowed pointing toward the door her face red. She was embarrassed but I could understand why she didn't have to kick me out. I left out anyway though, holding my arms up in defense. She act like she screamed my name or something, she was just caught in the moment.

Jayleen's POV:

Chris probably thinks I kicked him out cause I was embarrassed about my moaning but it just felt like I was crossing a boundary sitting there with him like that. Although I don't like Kae. There is an old viatnam saying that goes "Never take what isn't yours cause you'll lose it very fast and the person it up as fast as you did when you first took it from the original owner," meaning be careful how you get 'em 'cause that's how you'll lose 'em. I have to admit  over the past few days I've grown to like Chris but he has a girl so Ima stay in my place as best friend and not make more problems in that crazy hoes relationship. I gotta respect our heritage.