Chp. 1: His B!tch

• Dedicated to Karrueche Tran, who I actually like!~

Jayleen Stevenson's POV:

"Stop arguing you two before I kick you both out MY house," Chris said to me and Kae who were arguing our heads off. I hate this bitch always think she can overrule me in my best friend of 10 years's house when she has just stepped into his life. She need to calm down with this yelling shit! But since, I love Chris Ima be the bigger person and sit down cause Ima slap her if I don't.

"OK but you better get yo little side hoe," I said under my breathe but she heard me and rolled her eyes. Chris got up from the couch and pulled me into his en suite closing the door behind him.

"what's up with this arguing shit you and Kae always doing," he asked as I sat on the counter.

"Nuttin' she just so damn aggy I can't believe we share an ethnic background!" I said semi-yelling cause I was annoyed but the truth was we were arguing about plans for Chris's surprise birthday. When we were yelling at eachother we spoke in viatnemese so Chris wouldn't understand.

"Well it's something and If ya'll don't fix I will and both ya'll asian asses can get the fuck out of my place." This why I hate Chris cause he's a good person: he won't side with one of us he'll just kick us out and tell us to solve it on our own WHICH NEVER WORKS.

"Okay I play nice only if you promise to go surfing with me this afternoon!" I said giving him the puppy dog eyes so he'd forgive me and go.

"Can Kae-" I cut him off mid-sentence knowing what he was gonna say next and I said no. That bitch gonna stay home and practine her crappy model walk in the mirror. I chuckled at my thoughts and Chris lifted my short ass off the counter and spun me around. My brown curly hair got in my face as he picked up speed.

"Stop playing Ima get dizzy," I said as I went arond and around.

"Are you gonna apologize to her for me?" he asked still turning around and around.

"OK yes just put me down!" I said and he stopped and I felt like I wanted to throw up but I was fine.

"I love you, bestie," I said looking into his eyes cause he was still holding me and I realized I really had to say sorry to that chick because I always keep my word.

""Love you too, my Asian queen," which is what he calls me. Chris is a great friend to me and I love him for that. He just need to learn how to pick his women especially since I gotta put up with them.

(btw- That is Jayleen in the Multi-media)